This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a rubbish start to the week!

You may have seen I am looking at getting a company car in the next few weeks so I spent most of the weekend with the mrs and little one having a look around all the car garages...

I think my car has taken offence to this! I am off work today so thought I would get the car ready for PowerFestival. I went down to get my R888's fitted which turned into a nightmare.. Firstly I found one of mine had a nail in it from the shed so I ordered in a spare one. Dropped the car off to them, they called me to tell me they have ordered the wrong type and also cross theaded a nut which has now snapped off whilst they tried to remove it!

I went back up to pick the car up in a terrible mood, Pulled onto my drive and kurbed a f'ing wheel! First time I have ever done this and I am well annoyed, espcially as I had them refurbed about 3 months ago!

After crying for about an hour I decided to wash the car, got the pressure washer out, attached the snow foam lance. It then decided to fire off and left me with a huge great chip out of my grill! Lovely

I don't think things can get any worse, especially 4 days before Power Festival! My normal painter is fully booked all week too!

you should have stayed in bed buddy

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNIGHT View Post
      you should have stayed in bed buddy
      Telling me mate! Fed up mate

Comment

Not good mate, but they say it comes in three's so hopefully that's your lot.
        sigpic

Comment

not good, and they stuff comes in 3's

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
            beat me too it!!! lawro spend the rest of the day on the sofa doing nothing!!!!!

Comment

not good mate,it will all turn round at the weekend."power festival"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                Yeh, until tomorrows lot of three

Can't wait!

Comment

Go back bed now man, though looking at your day the bed might collapse as you get in it.

Comment

Gutted for you mate, your car will still look the muts mate, worry not
                    sigpic

Comment

What a ball bag of a day.. Surley things can only get better mate..

Comment

hope you get it all sorted 4 the weekend. i ditched them locking nuts nothing but aggro...

Comment

someone up there doesn`t like you today , as for accident with snowfoam lance i heard a while ago that someone did the same but theres went through the rear window . since than i always point mine at next doors cat when i 1st use it just in case it shoots off .

put your feet up and watch a dvd , as long as it`s not final destination you should be ok

Comment

Gutted for you chap.

Make sure the mrs cooks for tea and make sure you have plastic cutlery and a plastic plate!

Chin up Its metal. You have your health bud

Comment

Sorry to hear lawro There's still time to sort it
                              Mate..
                              ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Working...
                              X