This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me luck???

Ok this will probably end up costin me more but I`m arguin my speedin ticket.
    Was on 2 wheels {triumph daytona} with the good lady and got zapped at 71 in 60, at 12.36pm. on a nice sunday afternoon. After arguin the t#ss with woman on the phone I got the pictures, showed me tucked behind 4 cars as i passed the "safety camera van". 1st pic.
    2nd pic, still sat there. 3rd pic nearly half klm away passed but pulling back in front of said cars on a "straight road".
    Cars tootling along at 50mph and the bl##dy camera man was just waitin for me to pass the cars.
    So after sending a very nice letter to Staffs police they still say I need to pay up. I decided to try make my point and let this go to court.
    Fingers crossed eh!!!
    Would you argue or just give up and send licence get your 3 points and 60 quid lighter.???
    Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Was you speeding, if so take the fine and points.

If you go to court and lose you will get a bigger fine and more points.

Comment

Gotta agree with the above
      sigpic

Comment

been there, done that, wouldnt do it again! (72 in a 60 on my R6)

3 points and £60 i'd accept of accepted that (wish i had now), i argued it and they upped mine to 5 points and £120 fine plus court costs aswell - ended up £275 in the end!

take it on the chin mate and just pay it, just learn from your mistakes and dont do it again, thats all i would say.

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

http://www.pepipoo.com/

take a look on here m8,gives you really good advice !!!
          sapphire black vectra vxr lowered on H&R`s,tints all round,main cat delete,center silencer delete.mapped by rabbid,302.4bhp,420lb torque

Comment

If you was speeding then you know what to do.

Admit your in the wrong, save yourself money and effort mate
            Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

if you were speeding take the fine and points if not argu

Comment

sorry to say but i agree with the above.... he was waiting for you to pull out because he knew you would so you made it easy for him.....coppers instinct.

where in staffs was you???

Comment

. Thanks for all your advice peeps.
                  My 7 days are up on Friday. I need to send all things to plod . I aint doin that, it can wait till Tue when I get back from the weekend. I need both parts to drive I`v been informed. And not missing out on that

I live in Newcastle {Staffs}
                  Got pulled on the Mkt Drayton to Loggerheads road.
                  Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Comment

Working...
                  X