X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off shore accounts

does anybody have one?

as I'm working on a contract in Afghanistan, and don't want to be using a UK based bank for tax reasons as it will be holding large amounts of cash.

anyone got one? and who with?
    Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

i put some money in a bank on the isle of wight once.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
      does anybody have one?

as I'm working on a contract in Afghanistan, and don't want to be using a UK based bank for tax reasons as it will be holding large amounts of cash.

anyone got one? and who with?

This is VXROnline,not ferrari owners club.

Comment

Hi Ghost, I had an offshore account with HSBC a few years ago, had no troubles in the 5 years I used them.

http://www.offshore.hsbc.com/1/2/home

HTH
        sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

if i have to pay tax so do you.its not fair.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post

TAX.

What's that?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
              from another country, sod that lol

tax is pointless half of the time, especially road tax, where i live there are loads of roads needing done but they have decided to do the paths on either side instead, lol

Comment

Be warned offshore bank accounts does not mean you dont pay tax, i learnt this lesson hard.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/offshoreaccounts/index.htm
                sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

you can put all your money in my account
                  sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

before the TAX comes out,the gits take 17.5% vat first.
                    i love the UK.
                    sigpic

Comment

I LOVE MY COUNTRY.

Comment

I still have an account in Deutschland that I really should close.... does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                          Hi Ghost, I had an offshore account with HSBC a few years ago, had no troubles in the 5 years I used them.

http://www.offshore.hsbc.com/1/2/home

HTH
                          Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                          Be warned offshore bank accounts does not mean you dont pay tax, i learnt this lesson hard.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/offshoreaccounts/index.htm
                          yeah its a 2year contract, and i dont plan on returning to the uk until my 90 odd days are spent over seas..

therefore wont be paying tax full stop as i'll just declare i haven't worked in this country for a period of time.

ha could claim benefits while im away.. jokes.. i couldn't be a sponge.

i'll contact hsbc and see what they can sort out, but may just go with bank of america. and get an apartment or something in dubai where taxation is illegal
                          Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanners View Post
                            I still have an account in Deutschland that I really should close.... does that count?
                            No, it does not count as one as it falls under Germany's laws and tax's.

Comment

Originally posted by BasilD View Post
                              No, it does not count as one as it falls under Germany's laws and tax's.
                              I was only messing as i am loosing a little bit that I do have there. I really need to close it.

Comment

Working...
                              X