X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been a very sad week

been in shock ....

my bro ( Sean aged 42 ) died tuesday morning of heart attack .

no words can describe how i feel .....

Daz, my thoughts are with you mate, very sad story indeed mate,
    Nothing I can really say, keep your chin up buddy
    sigpic

Comment

ahh **** Daz!

im sure the rest of the forum are with me when i say if you want or need anything just ask on here! im sure at least one of us will be able to help you!

thoughts and prayers are with you and your family mate

sigpic

Comment

Oh my god.. Jesus mate I'm so sorry for your loss, i can't even begin to imagine such a thing

Its always easy to say in hindsight, but,Keep yourself as strong as possible matey.. It will do good for your family, and for yourself...

Words can never comfort, but I really do feel for you, keep your chin up..

John

Comment

Daz my heart goes out to you m8 and your family. Our thoughts are with you on this sad day m8 .

Comment

Daz my thoughts go out to you and your family mate. As said if you need anything mate just ask..
            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

really saddened to read this,

sincere condolences Daz to you and your family,

have no idea what you must be going through mate.

if there is anything that i can do, you know that i am not far! please feel able to ask mate
              Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Sorry to hear this Daz, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family on this sad day

Comment

Daz, sorry to hear, our condolences to you and your family.
                  sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Really Sorry To Hear This Daz Keep Your Head Up Mate
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear this Daz, my thoughts are with you and your family. When you get time visit this MEMORIAL SITE this is a website that lets family and friends put a memorial and tributes up for a loved one that has passed away.
                      Last edited by Black Knight; 27 August 2010, 10:03 AM.

Comment

As someone whos experienced sudden heart attacks taking a member of the family (my dad, who was a similiar age) i can feel your pain.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

God bless.

Comment

So sorry to read this Daz, condolences to you and your family.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Gutted for you Daz, my thoughts go out to you and the family.

Comment

i no me and chris have already said this but remember where only round the corner if u need us.
                              he was a great guy daz.

Comment

Working...
                              X