This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont miss my beloved vxr

hi peeps.. well its been six weeks since selling my beloved vxr... thought i would miss it dearly but the scooby i have now has everything i have ever wanted... i remember wen i was 14 years old wen one fizzed past me and i said to myself i will have one one day... well here she is.. photos not great as missus got the camera at work.... installed the carbon bonnet today and im well chuffed.. dif oil cambelt and i uprated the fuel pump 1st off wen i bought the car... after in went the alpine double din and mtx sub and amp.. i have also just put ebc yellow stuff pads and grooved drilled discs all round. next up will be tein superstreet coilys... along with an ecutek remap... i have the prodrive pack so she is running 298bhp at the mo on the dyno.... hope u like it as much as me... she has only done 29000 miles.... lol..
    Attached Files

Nice car,i love scoobies.bonnet is a nice addition.i wanted one of these but to many scallies around my way put me off tbh,anyway top car
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

cheers mate... wat bit of kit.... lol

Comment

Very nice, I do like
        Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

not too keen on the bug eye version..

but as a car great piece of kit!! did you look at evos at all before buying it?
          Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

nice mate, not a fan of scoobs i prefer the evos tbh but it looks nice..

dont look as nice as the vxr tho

Comment

very nice mate, enjoy.
              sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

looks nice matey
                xbox addy -turboyoda85
                Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Looks nice I'd have one. What's it like on petrol compared to the vxr?
                  Sapphire Black Corsa Vxr

Comment

all depends on how u drive it mate... lol.... looked at a few evos but they were no where near the mileage that was on this... as for looks.... yes the vxr looks better... but the vxr sees my back end much of the time and that looks great...lol... i loved the vx but it is no comparison to this.... i keep a car for 2 years approx before going to the next... may get the evo next....

Comment

Working...
                    X