This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight saveing? seems slower!!!

After an afternoons hard work i think i have now lost around 300 kilo in weight of the car but i think i may have done some thing wrong? when im in it it feels very hard and uncomfy ? and when i press the go pedal nothing seems to have improved if anything it feels as though its stood still? any ideas where i may have gone wrong?

pics below

FABIA vRS WITH PD160 INTAKE, PIPERCROSS FILTER, STRUT BRACE, EIBACH PRO SPRINGS, 312MM AUDI TT BRAKES,BOOST GAUGE,FMIC, WATER SPRAYER, RARB, WIDE MOUTH BUMPER, 17" OCTAVIA vRS SPIDERS PAINTED GTR GRAY WITH PRADA SPEC 2's AND CELTIC TUNNED
    182.1BHP-300FT-LB @ 26 psi 1/4 MILE 14.966 SEC
    "NO SMOKE NO POKE" R.I.P MIGHTY MERV

wheels need to be on mate try that and let me know if u get any improvement
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

pmsl....top thread!!!
      Current: Insignia VXR Supersport Unlimited, Corsa Black Edition 1.4t mapped (157bhp).
      Previous: Astra J VXR white (65), Monaro VXR 6.0 LS2, insignia 2.0t sidi vx-line nav (289bhp), V22VXR Vectra VXR Black, Black carbon Flash Insignia VX-Line Nav...215bhp, Astra Gte 2.0l Bertone! MK1 Gte, MK2 Gte 16v, Vectra Gsi 3.2, VXR8 LS2, Astra VXRacing 483.

Comment

but i put the wheels back on that will add weight?
        FABIA vRS WITH PD160 INTAKE, PIPERCROSS FILTER, STRUT BRACE, EIBACH PRO SPRINGS, 312MM AUDI TT BRAKES,BOOST GAUGE,FMIC, WATER SPRAYER, RARB, WIDE MOUTH BUMPER, 17" OCTAVIA vRS SPIDERS PAINTED GTR GRAY WITH PRADA SPEC 2's AND CELTIC TUNNED

Comment

nice touch removing the boot lid !!
          sigpic
          www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
          the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Originally posted by simon fletcher View Post
            but i put the wheels back on that will add weight?
            couldjust be down the the
            SKODA
            badge then haha
            VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
              wheels need to be on mate try that and let me know if u get any improvement
              now that made me laugh
              you coming down to silverstone tomorrow if so will need to meet up
              sigpic
              black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
              1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
              1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

isnt that how skodas are meant to be??
                2008 Black Shaphire Astra VXR Ko6 Hybrid Turbo, Airtec Stage 2 Cooler, Piper 3" Decat and Resonated, CDTi Airbox, Bilstein B8's with Eibach Sportline Springs, Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar, Wavetrac Diff, Ksport 356mm Brakes, 18" Revolution Milleniums and lots more

Comment

The only way to make a skoda faster is to get more people to push it!
                  I see dumb people.......
                  .....they're everywhere
                  .....they walk around like everyone else
                  .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

now now children behave or else i will be forced to set malcom on ya

Comment

ok now i will ask a question that is probs on everyones minds, why have you done this?
                      2008 Black Shaphire Astra VXR Ko6 Hybrid Turbo, Airtec Stage 2 Cooler, Piper 3" Decat and Resonated, CDTi Airbox, Bilstein B8's with Eibach Sportline Springs, Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar, Wavetrac Diff, Ksport 356mm Brakes, 18" Revolution Milleniums and lots more

Comment

cream seats need cleaning and the easyiest way is to remove them and wet vac them and the alloys are in poor condition with the paint bubbleing so im going to refurb them black with a silver fleck THEN at the end of the week fit a FMIC and RARB

Comment

Originally posted by simon fletcher View Post
                          cream seats need cleaning and the easyiest way is to remove them and wet vac them and the alloys are in poor condition with the paint bubbleing so im going to refurb them black with a silver fleck THEN at the end of the week fit a FMIC and RARB
                          you do realise this is a skoda right ??
                          sigpic
                          www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
                          the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

9.99 on ebay get yourself a VXR badge. Might add some BHP

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
                              you do realise this is a skoda right ??
                              yes i do " the car in front IS a skoda"

Comment

Working...
                              X