This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the VXRs?

well just done 200 miles and saw one VXR at least it was a VXR8, gave a wave as we sensibly left the M6 Toll booths, anyone on here L**HSV?

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Numberplate looks familiar.

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

I seen 2 vxr's today over the course of 360 miles, a silver astra and an Arden insignia,

But but but,as we were coming to the border I noticed something on the back of a pickup and sped up to see if my eyes were deceiving me, but they wernt

The misses got better pics as I stalked it for around a mile
      sigpic

Comment

Ive gone from seeing loadz to seeing none again. Good i suppose!
        Arden Astra VXR
        Black e92 320d
        Silver e92 335d
        Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
        Mineral white m235i manual

Comment

all vxr's are on the drives as the owners used too much fuel over the weekend.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
            you can say that again.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by doubledh View Post
              you can say that again.
              sigpic

Comment

Check it out

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                  I seen 2 vxr's today over the course of 360 miles, a silver astra and an Arden insignia,

But but but,as we were coming to the border I noticed something on the back of a pickup and sped up to see if my eyes were deceiving me, but they wernt

The misses got better pics as I stalked it for around a mile
                  This reminds me Flaming punctures miles from home in the middle of the night with a peed off missus and crying baby.....

VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
                    This reminds me Flaming punctures miles from home in the middle of the night with a peed off missus and crying baby.....

I've seen this burg before I'm sure of it.....

Where in the country are you based mate?
                    Astra Edition #105
                    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Stockport mate. Don't really venture too far though. The only time I went a long way was down to Exeter and surrounding places last summer for a week.

It's for sale now too
                      VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

I just read you're from Abergele - I was actually in Towyn about 2/3 weeks ago for a night, not sure how far away that is though.

Comment

thought i recognise the plate on your burg, im from stockport must have seen you about
                          2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Working...
                          X