This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trax 5th September.

I really want to go to it but I don't know if I can . Looks minted aswell. I can afford it but the only thing is getting down there man.
    Last edited by MartyyVXR; 30 August 2010, 08:15 PM.

tbh getting in is a nightmare, the sheer amount of people is a nightmare, i enjoy the smaller shows with the group i go with, we had 80 cars at Trax last year and our stand was a mess cos people were fed up after it took us 2 hours to get in

Comment

Originally posted by -=HaZ=- View Post
      tbh getting in is a nightmare, the sheer amount of people is a nightmare, i enjoy the smaller shows with the group i go with, we had 80 cars at Trax last year and our stand was a mess cos people were fed up after it took us 2 hours to get in
      . The power festival was alright to get in and get out cause most people staying there. It was a quite small festival loads of people was there but about 100 cars+. Well it is small compared to Trax anyway.

Comment

I have a stand pass and window sticker for the Trax public display which is in a prime spot but can't make it now so if anyone's going and wants it pm me

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
          I have a stand pass and window sticker for the Trax public display which is in a prime spot but can't make it now so if anyone's going and wants it pm me
          I would have the Stand pass if I could drive mate . I get my lessons in 25 days

Comment

Where do you live neway chap? You could be cheeky and ask one of the local VXR lads to take you, obz put something towards petrol etc.

Just an idea
            Astra - Power Red
            Courtenay Sport - Stage 3

NOW: Astra J - White
            Let's see what happens with this one...

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK View Post
              Where do you live neway chap? You could be cheeky and ask one of the local VXR lads to take you, obz put something towards petrol etc.

Just an idea
              Stay in just outside Glasgow mate, Yeah i would Defo's put some money towards the petrol if anyone could take me man.

Comment

Don't VXRO have a stand at trax?
                Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Thorpy View Post
                  Don't VXRO have a stand at trax?
                  Yes...
                  Auto Inparts.com
                  exclusive automotive products
                  www.autoinparts.com
                  www.e-tech.uk.com

GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
                  ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

Comment

Originally posted by TonyJ View Post
                    Yes...
                    Nice one, i'll search the forums.
                    Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X