X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draper Expert Tools

Anyone have any opinions on them?

not bad tbh, i have s socket set and its still going strong after some abuse lol
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

yeah i just bought some .. not used them yet just wondered how good it was. 42 piece socket set £38 instead of £130 odd

Comment

not bad. i have had mine for about 6 years now and even after using the ratchet as a hammer and using the sockets in my impact driver they are still up to the job. tbh the only thing wrong with them is the case lol
        Tech2 Diagnostics
        Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

ive got an old ratchet made by them and still works fine! sockets tent to crack or snap tho..
          Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

does draper expert give warranty?

Comment

Working...
            X