Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

detailing my car ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • detailing my car ?

    Hey im looking for someone to detail my car, around aberdeen area. Would like it if they could come to me and do it.

    Can any of use recommend anyone that you know are good ?


    Thanks, Lewis

  • #2
    Originally posted by sweeney23
    i would do it but whats in it for me
    Ex owner of various VXR's

    Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

    Comment


    • #3
      lol it was a joke tbh i would do it but i live in glasgow pay the pertol n ill be more than happy to detail ur car dude

      Comment


      • #4
        here some results http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=103704
        another 1 http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=96127

        Comment


        • #5
          another 1 http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=83586

          Comment


          • #6
            Seems a little far to go for doing it, if i cant get something closer, ill let you know

            Comment


            • #7
              ah nice wee drive dude but no bother

              Comment


              • #8
                nice work on them threads sweeny,cant beat a worked red motor for shine
                Ex owner of various VXR's

                Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

                Comment


                • #9
                  lewis where are you based mate ? are you looking for a prof detail for lots of bucks or a very good clean at a decent price ?.
                  NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by drewstew View Post
                    lewis where are you based mate ? are you looking for a prof detail for lots of bucks or a very good clean at a decent price ?.
                    Im just south of aberdeen by about 15miles, well looking for in the middle, want rid of some swirl marks and fine scratches, etc... just a good clean up on the paint and restoring it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by robinho View Post
                      nice work on them threads sweeny,cant beat a worked red motor for shine
                      cheers dude thats why put them up to let him see my work

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        you in stoney then ? you could try PMing insanejim or daz74 but you might have to take it to them they are both in the scotland north section and good guys.
                        NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by drewstew View Post
                          you in stoney then ? you could try PMing insanejim or daz74 but you might have to take it to them they are both in the scotland north section and good guys.
                          yeah i am, alright will try given them a pm, cheers for the help. do you know where about they are based ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If you wanna remove the swirls/fine scratches your gonna be looking to spend a few quid for machine correction mate.

                            Worth it though :-)
                            Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

                            http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Thorpy View Post
                              If you wanna remove the swirls/fine scratches your gonna be looking to spend a few quid for machine correction mate.

                              Worth it though :-)
                              Yeah i dont mind that, as long as its done right i wasnt expecting something for free

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X