This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• detailing my car ?

Hey im looking for someone to detail my car, around aberdeen area. Would like it if they could come to me and do it.

Can any of use recommend anyone that you know are good ?

Thanks, Lewis

Originally posted by sweeney23
    i would do it but whats in it for me
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

lol it was a joke tbh i would do it but i live in glasgow pay the pertol n ill be more than happy to detail ur car dude

Comment

here some results http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=103704
        another 1 http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=96127

Comment

another 1 http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=83586

Comment

Seems a little far to go for doing it, if i cant get something closer, ill let you know

Comment

ah nice wee drive dude but no bother

Comment

nice work on them threads sweeny,cant beat a worked red motor for shine
                Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

lewis where are you based mate ? are you looking for a prof detail for lots of bucks or a very good clean at a decent price ?.
                  NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Originally posted by drewstew View Post
                    lewis where are you based mate ? are you looking for a prof detail for lots of bucks or a very good clean at a decent price ?.
                    Im just south of aberdeen by about 15miles, well looking for in the middle, want rid of some swirl marks and fine scratches, etc... just a good clean up on the paint and restoring it.

Comment

Originally posted by robinho View Post
                      nice work on them threads sweeny,cant beat a worked red motor for shine
                      cheers dude thats why put them up to let him see my work

Comment

you in stoney then ? you could try PMing insanejim or daz74 but you might have to take it to them they are both in the scotland north section and good guys.
                        NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Originally posted by drewstew View Post
                          you in stoney then ? you could try PMing insanejim or daz74 but you might have to take it to them they are both in the scotland north section and good guys.
                          yeah i am, alright will try given them a pm, cheers for the help. do you know where about they are based ?

Comment

If you wanna remove the swirls/fine scratches your gonna be looking to spend a few quid for machine correction mate.

Worth it though :-)
                            Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Thorpy View Post
                              If you wanna remove the swirls/fine scratches your gonna be looking to spend a few quid for machine correction mate.

Worth it though :-)
                              Yeah i dont mind that, as long as its done right i wasnt expecting something for free

Comment

Working...
                              X