X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced "Donation".. !!!

Well...craaappp
    just got in from a bad day at the office and ---
    sitting on the mat was a.. speeding ticket...
    well thats finished off the day "nicely"..

so..being a nice guy...lol i thought i would kindly donate just ..£60 to her majesty...opps and wrote the dreaded cheque

don't really mind -- you know - if you do the crime etc.. but just ate the 2 points....!!!

2 points, dont you mean 3!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
      Nice of you to cheer his day up

Comment

Not good, I haven't had one of those letters yet but I would be gutted if I did.

Comment

opps yep.....go on...remind me...!!!!!

Comment

To be honest mate, so many people have 3 points now your insurance will barely be affect, I think mine went up 30quid, and I got 4 points.. And I'm only 24, and have a crash on my record fairly recently

Comment

Ooops, yeah I keep thinking I may have one. I had to stop a few meters from a camara (car in front was turning). Then starting off I didn't watch my pace closely enough. It's really annoying if I wasn't paying enough attention. I'm normally rigorous.

Comment

always knew you were a boy racer mate
                Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

try your luck with going on a speed awareness course, they do it down staffordshire it cost the fine plus abit i think, but they dont add the points on your license hence no insurance issues, especially if you already have three.
                  i was gutted as i got done 36mph in a 30 and recieved the points paid the fine then a friend 3 weeks later did the same and got offered the course, well annoyed to be honest as i hadnt been done for 14 years.

Comment

heard of these as i have a friends who flattened a lampost and did the course..
                    but... as i was not offered the offered this option with the "ticket".. can i apply anywhere...?? or is it only offered to a few people...?
                    plus...i have aready sent the cheque....

Comment

depends on your speed, if you were over by a few mph then you get the ticket, speed awareness is generally only offered for a couple of mph over the threshold

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

depends on your speed, if you were over by a few mph then you get the ticket, speed awareness is generally only offered for a couple of mph over the threshold
                        thx i was at 73 in a 60 limit......!

Comment

speed awareness would be offered between 68-70 usually.

Comment

its 3 points 4 me then....dam
                            thx moeman

Comment

Working...
                            X