This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help cannot believe this...

Due for my car insurance and i have been quoted £2800 for the year now i made myself 3months older and the quote to £1200 when im 25 , what the beans should i dooo .......
    INSIGNIA VXR

wait till your 25mate, thats what i did years ago!!!!! waited 4 months and saved £900.00 on my cav gsi, it is mad aint it it's not easy but well worth it, unless you get a realistic quote from somone else Use the time to get all detailed and ready for action

Comment

id be tempted to wait if your going to save that much it will be worth it
      2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

but i need a car i have to drive to work and back everyday. . . lol otherwise i would. lol
        INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

how far is work? i cycle 6 miles each way

Comment

Get a qoute from here pay as you go insurance for 3 months then renew for a year.

http://www.ecarinsurance.co.uk/payasyougo.php/index.php

busy searching insurance myself getting quotes between 700 - 6000
            REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgnicky View Post
              Get a qoute from here pay as you go insurance for 3 months then renew for a year.

http://www.ecarinsurance.co.uk/payasyougo.php/index.php

busy searching insurance myself getting quotes between 700 - 6000

is the quote they give per month or per year ????
              INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
                monthly by the looks of it and its guaranteed for 8 months in other words it will stay the same for the 3 months you want covered
                2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

yes price per month

REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

Try Adrian Flux, they actually know about cars and tend not to give stupid over-inflated prices.

Comment

well i got quoted £1200 for just one month then. . . . lol
                      INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

but i need a car i have to drive to work and back everyday. . . lol otherwise i would. lol
                        so by delaying it 3 months you will save £1,600

Id by a clapped out 1.1 banger with 6 month MOT and tax for a couple of hundred, insure it for a couple of hundred and still save yourself a grand

Comment

im with jay on that 1

Comment

Originally posted by S18DMW View Post
                            Try Adrian Flux, they actually know about cars and tend not to give stupid over-inflated prices.
                            i myself coudn't belive the crap adrian flux came up with when i tried to insure through them

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

well i got quoted £1200 for just one month then. . . . lol
                              how long u bin driving m8 thats a joke of a price??

Comment

Working...
                              X