This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X3

has anyone ever had one of these or know anyone with one? jsut want to know what there like, saw a very nice one the other day

are you talking about BMW X3 ?
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

My mates dad had one for about 6 months and hated it, its not really big enough to off road, ride quality is terrible and the build standard is not up to the normal BMW quality so he got rid of it.

Comment

if so go for X3 3.0sd
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

yeah a BMW X3, saw one yesterday a 2.0 d SE model, stephen wants me to sell the astra as starting to cost me heaps and with wanting to have a baby need to get something cheaper

Comment

Won't be doing any off road with it

Comment

3 series jacked up.. hard to park, and crap turning circle.. if that helps. get an auto box as it makes 3 point turns easier
              Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

Originally posted by Teri View Post
                yeah a BMW X3, saw one yesterday a 2.0 d SE model, stephen wants me to sell the astra as starting to cost me heaps and with wanting to have a baby need to get something cheaper

don't think an X3 is going to be any cheaper
                Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                X