Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone going to trax planning on..........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone going to trax planning on..........

Staying in the area on the Saturday night to get an early start and save the drive down early in the morning? I'd like to camp close to silverstone but am finding that most sites only open when there's major events on at the track, I phoned the campsite which put people up on the powerfestival last weekend and they want 30quid a pitch, which is a ripoff to sleep on a hill!

Anyone planning anything if so where you staying?
    Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
    Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
    Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

hi bud its my 6th year at trax i enjoy it every time and i be on the vxronline stand i never camp cause i bloody hate it ha ha anyways i stay at travellodge uptonway northampton hotel i paid for my room 5 months ago so got it cheap etc, i be going up on saturday and traveling home monday nice drive home back to s wales only 11 miles from silverstone and car park is always full off modded cars
    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Just checked on there website for today at that travellodge 70 quid for the night, think I'll sleep in my tent, like to get the cans and the barby out anyway !
      Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
      Stage 2 burg

Comment

Just checked on there website for today at that travellodge 70 quid for the night, think I'll sleep in my tent, like to get the cans and the barby out anyway ! Found a place for 8 quid to pitch up, anyone going to join us lol :-)
        Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
        Stage 2 burg

Comment

yeah it would go up mate as they know the event is on thats why i paid months ago fella on the move now mate so might catch you up there
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

see you there.

Comment

Working...
            X