i want a remus
    whitch one???????
    come on give me help to decide

remus !!! no contest
    sigpic

Comment

Get both ,cheap late deal and a remus lol

Comment

Take her to Amsterdam for "a bit of culture" for a weekend and get a Remus
        sigpic
        SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
        Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
        Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

do a £9.50 holiday from the sun then you can get your remus everyones a winner mate i have got just over 4 years left to pay on my car worth being skint for tho
          sigpic

Scooby gone now driving an astra 2.0 turbo 200+ xpack

Comment

Mate its gotta be a holiday,

Think about it,you take her on holiday, show her a good time, she is as happy as a pig in Shiite then when you come home, she let's you buy more than a remus
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post

Think about it,you take her on holiday, show her a good time, she is as happy as a pig in Shiite then when you come home, she let's you buy more than a remus
              This man speaks very wisely! Give your missus the holiday she wants (which you can enjoy too) then come home and buy your Remus, ..(the missus won't have the heart to say no, as you're such a great hubby, taking her on holiday ).
              sigpic
              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Good plan, then you can stage 2 it aswell

Comment

Go tenting right where you would get the remus fitted. Everyones a winner
                  Not yet a owner of a corsa vxr... Will be come march.. roll on cheap insurance!

Comment

listen to this man , its how he got his vec so highly tuned
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by soosie
                    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
                    Originally posted by soosie
                    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

My advice... Lie Lie Lie!

The exhaust is for safety so everybody can hear you coming, the remap is for safety so you have more power to get out of trouble if somebody pulled towards you. The springs are for safety so you can carry more speed in a corner if you need too. The RARB is for safety to keep the rear in check etc etc

Needless to say, My car is very safe!

Comment

Working...
                      X