X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love My Insurance Company :)

No really i do lol.

Had a policy with admiral for a year and a bit. Renewed back in June. Turned 21 2 days ago so looked for a new policy just to see if i could get it cheaper.

Currently pay £82.

So got a quote from admiral again on a new policy. £60 a month! Great!

Called customer services to see how much they were going to rob me for cancelling it.

We will owe you a refund of £137.37 sir. WHAT!?!?! I pay monthlu i didnt pay in full. Yes sir we still owe you £137.37!

CANCEL IT!!!

So cancelled my policy. Got £137 for my troubles & now pay £20 a month less than i was paying last month! Woop Woop lol.

Not all of em are bad

Omg that's amazing! Jammy bugger lol just another advantage of being 21
    Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
    Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

i love mine ever more...i pay nothing

Comment

Originally posted by bellamy06 View Post
        i love mine ever more...i pay nothing
        Now how does that work? I'm getting quote on my astra now and think they are a rip off.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanners View Post
          Now how does that work? I'm getting quote on my astra now and think they are a rip off.
          well im just lucky enough to be a partner in my dads business so got trade insurance for all our cars that i dont have to pay lol. touch

Comment

well im just lucky enough to be a partner in my dads business so got trade insurance for all our cars that i dont have to pay lol. touch
            Ahhh, i thought it was going to come down to either business covers it or you work for one.

Comment

my last vxr wasnt too bad for me to insure. was £1550 a year when i was 19 with 2 yrs ncb

Comment

my twingo is group 8 and its 600 a year to insure now but i have to pay the 8.5% as cant pay it in a oner

Comment

my last vxr wasnt too bad for me to insure. was £1550 a year when i was 19 with 2 yrs ncb
                  Ok so I think thats a huge amount, then again I've come from a 1.2 corsa. I'm looking at 800 quid and still grumbling at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny133 View Post
                    my twingo is group 8 and its 600 a year to insure now but i have to pay the 8.5% as cant pay it in a oner
                    OOooooooooo don't say that word!!!!! I know what you've been told . still group 8 is quite low compared to 16 for the astra (at least thats what I think it is)

Comment

Ok so I think thats a huge amount, then again I've come from a 1.2 corsa. I'm looking at 800 quid and still grumbling at that.
                      Oh yeh dont get me wrong it is, but when i was paying 300quid more than that the year before for a 1.8 mk1 focus and the same as my vxr for an st170 focus i was pleased
                      for me to insure my burg if i didnt have trade insurance would be 1080quid all mods declared

Comment

OOooooooooo don't say that word!!!!! I know what you've been told . still group 8 is quite low compared to 16 for the astra (at least thats what I think it is)
                        Wow the Astra is group 16, same as the Corsa even though it is 2.0 turbo?? That seems strange!
                        Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                        Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

Astra is group 17, Corsa is group 16

Mine is group 12 and I paid £420 this year at 22 with 4years NCB

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                            Astra is group 17, Corsa is group 16

Mine is group 12 and I paid £420 this year at 22 with 4years NCB
                            Maybe should switch to a diesel too. I think I'd miss the interior and looks tho.

Comment

Working...
                            X