• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• police now smash up drink drivers cars

well they arnt ament too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-11174855

sigpic

oops, good old GMP

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

ooops lol

Comment

thats a world of PAIN lol! fec being them boys ha ha

sigpic

Comment

So much for the police 'advanced' driver training. To crash an Evo of all cars on the road like that you have to be driving like a complete and utter *****.

Comment

But who says they have been advanced trained, I would suspect it is a couple of beat cops who have taken the opportunity for a play and may soon be looking for another job.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
              But who says they have been advanced trained, I would suspect it is a couple of beat cops who have taken the opportunity for a play and may soon be looking for another job.
              Agreed, I think they should be looking for a new job unless investigations uncover something really wrong with the situation they found themselves in.

Comment

Well if be pretty peed of if that was my car!

Good one to tell the insurance company tho!

Comment

thats 2 more applicants at the job centre then lol
                  xbox addy -turboyoda85
                  Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Disgusting. I hope they are fired ASAP, doing that to someone elses pride and joy and to that poor old mans garden. Give the police such a bad name.
                    Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                    Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

Lol. So it's a double edged sword for the driver. Probably facing a ban but when it's over he'll have a nice new EVO car to play with (i'm assuming the GMP will pay for a replacement and not the driver's insurance?). He should probably sell it and make a profit.

Comment

And it's a yellow one. Yellow were te best 7's! What a waste!
                        #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

CTG13 told me about this earlier when he was with me!

shocking, yet they pull people over for a tiny squeal from your tyres when you mis-judge the clutch bite

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

an evo and a standard exhaust?! wow lol

yeah looks like they ran out of talent!! you can drive an evo to your limits and still have lots left.. looks to me as it would have been safer in the owners hands after a couple than a panda car driver..

but ofcourse they will get away with it and we will hear nothing more about it. now if it had been anyone else they would have been "driving fast" "out of control"
                            Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

I wonder if the arrested driver was really over the limit or the fuzz just fancied a punt in his car??
                              Kentec inside

Comment

Working...
                              X