This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a joke!!!

just been to court with my missus cant believe how much a joke the justice system is nowadays!! For GBH this guy got 6 months in prison n let out after 3 if hes good lol what a pi**take!!

absolute joke mate. when i went to court a few months back there were people being tryed for gbh and abh all getting a year, most was 2 years but that was with a weapon!!!

Comment

well angry this guy n his mate proper messed up my missus shes still got broken ribs now n to stand there n watch him smile coz he thinks hes got off lightly really gets to me but theres nothing i can do!

Comment

Originally posted by _vxrchris_ View Post
        well angry this guy n his mate proper messed up my missus shes still got broken ribs now n to stand there n watch him smile coz he thinks hes got off lightly really gets to me but theres nothing i can do!
        Can't believe they would mess up your gf like that, how did it happen if you don't mind me asking...

Comment

I've had mates get off with less mate at least he's gotta do some time!

Although I believe any man touching a woman violently should be locked up for life!!

Just get a few of you mates to do you a favour when he gets out

simples!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanners View Post
            Can't believe they would mess up your gf like that, how did it happen if you don't mind me asking...
            he wasnt happy she walked out on him n took his son with her she went out to the pub for her mates birthday n then walked home they followed her n kicked the crap out of her basically she was in hospital for days had to have stitches above her eye n 4 broken ribs it was only bout 2 months ago

Comment

cant believe someone would do this to a women.

if anyone touched my girlfriend i would go sick!

corsa arctic edition #257
              now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Originally posted by _vxrchris_ View Post
                he wasnt happy she walked out on him n took his son with her she went out to the pub for her mates birthday n then walked home they followed her n kicked the crap out of her basically she was in hospital for days had to have stitches above her eye n 4 broken ribs it was only bout 2 months ago
                Unbelievable mate, hope she's getting much better treatment now. You look after her.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanners View Post
                  Unbelievable mate, hope she's getting much better treatment now. You look after her.
                  id never lay a finger on her altho her trust in guys has gone completely! he'll get whats coming to him in prison i started on him 1 day he walked away seems he aint the big man he thinks he is after all!!

Comment

Working...
                  X