Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this anyones on here??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • this anyones on here??

    http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=159327

    looks really sweet

    i think power red comes up nice when polished

    corsa arctic edition #257
    now sold

    REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

  • #2
    Originally posted by deans arctic View Post
    http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=159327

    looks really sweet

    i think power red comes up nice when polished
    I love Power Red, It looks so wet

    Comment


    • #3
      it does look good.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        that looks immaculate wish mine was that shiny there is more swirls in mine than actual paint lol
        xbox addy -turboyoda85
        Instagram yoda_craig85

        Comment


        • #5
          how much does a full detail like this cost ?

          cheers
          VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by craigybaby View Post
            that looks immaculate wish mine was that shiny there is more swirls in mine than actual paint lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
              how much does a full detail like this cost ?

              cheers
              for a paint corection like that where only 1 step correction was used ..i would say between £300..to £500
              ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

              '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                for a paint corection like that where only 1 step correction was used ..i would say between £300..to £500
                some people have got to much money lol
                xbox addy -turboyoda85
                Instagram yoda_craig85

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by craigybaby View Post
                  some people have got to much money lol
                  i know car was is only a £5 pmsl...
                  VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
                    i know car was is only a £5 pmsl...
                    xbox addy -turboyoda85
                    Instagram yoda_craig85

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X