This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarressing Stories ....

I know were a family site so i wont post details on here but ill link instead.

Have a read on here for the things i mean lol

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showt...Lets-hear-them

If you have any sort of freindly stories you can share lets hear em lol ....

haha the first one made me laugh

corsa arctic edition #257
    now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Comment

If thats what happens when you buy a renault, so bl##dy glad i did`nt buy a megane R26!!!!!
        Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Comment

lmao funny as! am pishing myself (not literally) lol

Comment

Glad to hear that . other wise ya might have change ur name. MissT lady
            Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Comment

LMAO at that first one.
              Arden Astra VXR
              Black e92 320d
              Silver e92 335d
              Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
              Mineral white m235i manual

Comment

Originally posted by Plastermick451 View Post
                Glad to hear that . other wise ya might have change ur name. MissT lady
                lmao

Comment

I can't stop laughing .

Comment

im a window cleaner so out one day i goes up to a window with no curtains and looks in to see a couple at it with full lengh mirrors at back of them guy realises im there so jumps up pulling duvet off his wife to cover window and she pulls it back to cover herself so for a few seconds i just stand there watching them fight over this duvet till guy shouts wait a minute, so goes down ladder and a few mins later i cleaned window and chapped door but they never did answer, a month later i was back and he come to door laughing sayign sorry but you kinda caught us last month.i couldnt stop laughing for days after it

Comment

Originally posted by cubz View Post
                      im a window cleaner so out one day i goes up to a window with no curtains and looks in to see a couple at it with full lengh mirrors at back of them guy realises im there so jumps up pulling duvet off his wife to cover window and she pulls it back to cover herself so for a few seconds i just stand there watching them fight over this duvet till guy shouts wait a minute, so goes down ladder and a few mins later i cleaned window and chapped door but they never did answer, a month later i was back and he come to door laughing sayign sorry but you kinda caught us last month.i couldnt stop laughing for days after it
                      pmsl

corsa arctic edition #257
                      now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Epic!

Comment

Malice is a bloody legend! Those stories are just too crazy to be made up - I'm LOL so much!
                          Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                          Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

Some serious funny **** happenin on that thread LOL
                            sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
                            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

I've never laughed so hard for months..

Pleased I don't have a Clio though if that's what happens...
                              Kentec inside

Comment

Working...
                              X