Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooper Lynx. Best money I ever spent!

As title after having a few close shaves by being simply stupid and complacent I thought the time has come to get something to remind my senile old mind when I'm getting a bit naughty.

Had a look about and liked the look of the Snooper Lynx setup as it doesn't need plugged into your computer and updates live. Also has a natty little feature that if you spot a sneaky camera you can hit a button and it will upload to all Lynx users in the area for six hours. Anyhow I managed to get one from Ebay second hand and paid the £80 odd quid subscription fee for 12 months and went off on holiday for a week.

Well what a brilliant bit of kit it is! It tells you of all the known "high risk" areas or read that as places where "safety" cameras are known to park up and also tells you of all the many other kinds of cameras out there.

Now on my holidays in theory if I had been speeding which of course I wasn't as it's not big and it's not clever but if I had been lets say the Lynx would of saved my *** from two "safety" cameras a Truvelo and several Specs cameras.

It's also quite interesting to see your true speed rather than the over reading speedo in the dash. So all in all even though it's pretty pricey it's not a bad investment for a little extra insurance for you license..
    Kentec inside

sounds like a good buy to me

corsa arctic edition #257
    now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

we just use the garage door lasers for the handheld devices.. n an old school snooper that got banned pretty good bits of kit tho save your license a lot!
      Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
        we just use the garage door lasers for the handheld devices.. n an old school snooper that got banned pretty good bits of kit tho save your license a lot!
        Thought about them lasers but have read a couple of horror stories of people having cars lifted and done for perverting the course of justice! It seems (so I've read!) that if your car gets logged more than a couple of times by sneaky cameras as unable to get a lock on your car they come and get it to check it for the aforementioned devices. Funk that for a game of soldiers!
        Kentec inside

Comment

Working...
        X