This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars now awesome again,thanks MPG :)

well another saturday morning driving upto middlewich first on the agenda was a new exhaust so off with the milly and on with the weeemus sounds amazing (cheers andy )
    Next was to figure out why the car was so shuddery,reason was a set of very corroded and manky spark plugs that were the originals
    Whilst i was also there ian riased my bonnet,saving me a loong job, test drove car,and informed me that the eds map can rev to 7k+ (which is insane and sounds awesome)
    End result a very happy chap will be back there soon for a diff and rarb,just cant keep away lol
    So big thanks to ian and staff again for top work

Happy days Tom, very pleased for ya mate...
    ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

cheers paul its been emotional thought id miss the milly but at 7k the remus sounds incredible

Comment

Originally posted by vxr56 View Post
        cheers paul its been emotional Thought id miss the milly but at 7k the remus sounds incredible :d
        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

has ian noticed that you have moved in yet !

REMEMBER YOU HAVE BEEN THERE SO LONG YOU NOW HAVE SQUATTERS RIGHTS

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
            cheers paul its been emotional thought id miss the milly but at 7k the remus sounds incredible
            Obviously the EDS map will take to 7K and beyond, but I wouldnt advise keeping it at those levels for long on std internals

Glad you are happy now though....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
              has ian noticed that you have moved in yet !

REMEMBER YOU HAVE BEEN THERE SO LONG YOU NOW HAVE SQUATTERS RIGHTS
              its a second home now, just go in straight to the tea machine

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                Obviously the EDS map will take to 7K and beyond, but I wouldnt advise keeping it at those levels for long on std internals

Glad you are happy now though....
                O no i wouldnt rich ive had to many probs without getting more lol,its a nice party trick though for passengers who are unaware

Comment

its a second home now, just go in straight to the tea machine

Sarah does make a good cup of tea i must admit
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear In and the gang have sorted everything out for you Tom, now you can fall in love with your VXR all over again. xx
                    sigpic
                    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

what you done with the miltec if you dont mind me asking

Comment

O no i wouldnt rich ive had to many probs without getting more lol,its a nice party trick though for passengers who are unaware
                        Are you aware yet just how high you can go with the map thats loaded ??

Originally posted by chappy View Post
                        what you done with the miltec if you dont mind me asking
                        Yes, I was wondering that as it was a Milltek RACE wasnt it ???
                        sigpic

Comment

No rich im not sure what the limit is to be honest
                          With regards to the milly race another member is having it fitted to his car which is currently at mpg

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                            Glad to hear In and the gang have sorted everything out for you Tom, now you can fall in love with your VXR all over again. xx
                            Thanks alot paula been a hard few months glad to see your back though x

Comment

Tom you and exhausts are like a woman and shoes! get the eds inlet manifold then take it to 7k glad to hear all's sorted

Comment

Working...
                              X