This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Ba??ard has keyed the car

Well got up this morning went out in the car about 1ish to my horror yes some *** wipe has keyed the car right down the side. I am so angry it is unbelivable what is it with some people.

Taking it tomorrow to have it looked at see how bad it is.
    REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Gutted for you mate there is some real scum out there
    (Sneaky Russian)
    Clique #6
    VXR Racing 077 4 Wheels, 3 doors and a bonnet (Essex Register)

Comment

Sorry to hear that nicky..........

It was'nt us........ nothing on the cameras?

Comment

are mate am gutted for you, post sum pics up am sure sum one might give you a rough idea

Comment

W4nkers, sorry to hear this im gutted for you
          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

wot do they get out of it! i feel for ya bud and hope u get it sorted
            sigpic

Comment

Foooooooking bar stewards I really don't know what they get out of it!

Bumped into mr nicky in tesco last night but I never realised who it was until half way to the boooze bit

Comment

People think they have he right to do whatever they please to other peoples stuff. Wanke**
                #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

im gutted for you it makes me remember when some jealous b*****d did mine so know wot ur going though , hope it is easily sorted

Comment

Awww noooooo.Your lovely burg all scratched.Sorry to hear this Hun.Just told Babs,and she said ,"why can't the useless b4st4rds leave things alone".
                    Last edited by tjay; 4 September 2010, 08:57 PM.

Comment

gutted for you! had this done on my old car so i know how made you will be cos i could of ripped somebodys head off! it gone through to the metal below?

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

gutted mate , get some pics up so we can see the damage

Comment

I`d cut there hands off. WHATS the point.Mindless !!
                          Gutted for you. Hope not too deep and expensive.
                          Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Comment

So gutted for ya nicky, can't belive the barstewards could be so evil they need there ******* hands and ******** cutting off..!!!
                            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

gutted for you Nicky... take to panel care( http://www.panelcare.co.uk/)
                              going to drop mine off there when a i get the time off work...
                              I know linda and co from when i worked at carshaft and i know there work is spot on..

Comment

Working...
                              X