This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
    yeah i agree i live right by that dealer but i go out my way to avoid using them,even for parts there useless,try brindleys in tipton,great blokes who actually know about vxrs
    Gone now, moved to wednesbury, and they couldnt be bothered to tell anyone, bought my car from them, and it isnt even listed on thier system,( reminded them twice) that really gives me convidence, i think not.
    As for knowing about vxr's well, i asked the guy on the service desk a few questions, he hadnt got a clue.
    Last edited by miniman; 6 September 2010, 02:20 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Cheers for the replys lads, I'm definately never taking it back there I'll try somewhere else.
      Should be getting it back tomorrow so I'll let you know how it went.

Comment

I have never had a problem with EH wolves, I’ve always made sure a certain technician works on it or spoke to if I’ve had any quires.
        I think he owns a vxr as well, hope you get it sorted.
        Ask them to give you a discount on the service when you pick it up

Comment

Originally posted by AddVXR View Post
          Take it to Brindley in cannock mate they know there vxr's I know 2 of the tech's there and they have allways sorted me out with no prob's
          I wouldnt use them either, have you seen the techies racing the cars up and down the A5 from cold!!!

Comment

Brindley in Cannock are monkeys! I went all the way up there from Birstol to buy a Corsa VXR after they gave me a good Part-ex on my Civic Type-R EP3. Got there and they claimed I must have changed the engine on the Civic as 2.0 Type-R doesn't exist. According to them the Type-R is a 1.6 so they refused to buy it LOL!

Why they couldn't tell me this rubbish on the phone is beyond me, I drove 300 miles to be told that one of the best hot hatches ever is only a 1.6 and honda must have made a mistake when they said it was a 2.0!

Comment

Have had similar problems 2 weeks for a new clutch on a Insignia vxr 3000 miles car been in and the garage 4 weeks out of 16 Grrrrrr.

Cannock goldstar have said if you want a courtesy car for the day it is £ 11.75 but if the repair takes more than a day it is free. Also if you book a fault in and they cannot find it you will be charged the mechanics time.

I love the car but I am thinking twice about giving up my Audi, Vauxhall customer services leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                Brindley in Cannock are monkeys! I went all the way up there from Birstol to buy a Corsa VXR after they gave me a good Part-ex on my Civic Type-R EP3. Got there and they claimed I must have changed the engine on the Civic as 2.0 Type-R doesn't exist. According to them the Type-R is a 1.6 so they refused to buy it LOL!

Why they couldn't tell me this rubbish on the phone is beyond me, I drove 300 miles to be told that one of the best hot hatches ever is only a 1.6 and honda must have made a mistake when they said it was a 2.0!
                HAHA not surprised one bit!!! Mind you they did a cracking price on a new Artic Corsa VXR then tried to rip me off on finance!!!!

Comment

Ive had nothing but bad customer service from Evans halshaw in Milton Keynes, Hemel Hempstead, Bedford Ford and Reading (not sure if that was EH though) The only good experiance i had was at the chesham branch but they have now gone :-(

Comment

Great. Just put my car into Evans Halshaw Vauxhall (Sighthill, Edinburgh) an hour ago for some warrenty repairs before it runs out on the 13th of this month!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X