This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from trax

well not long been back from trax and i can say it was a great show i really enjoyed it and met lots of people, thanks to smoking vxr for the actuator and finally got me some new pressed carbon plates the drifting was great and the r8 le mans car was awsoe, there were lots of all different types of cars there from a enzo to a saxo, i eben think there was a escari there on show but cant be sure, when i post the pics later im sure someone will know, also does nyone know someone called browny as i think im in love with his bonnet and need to know details, all in all was a good day out and better than last weeks event, shame all it lacked was a few more trade stands there, i was also behind a astra vxr-r on a tariler on the way there and a supercharged new shape type r ill get picks up soon just need to relax for a our or so

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
    well not long been back from trax and i can say it was a great show i really enjoyed it and met lots of people, thanks to smoking vxr for the actuator and finally got me some new pressed carbon plates the drifting was great and the r8 le mans car was awsoe, there were lots of all different types of cars there from a enzo to a saxo, i eben think there was a escari there on show but cant be sure, when i post the pics later im sure someone will know, also does nyone know someone called browny as i think im in love with his bonnet and need to know details, all in all was a good day out and better than last weeks event, shame all it lacked was a few more trade stands there, i was also behind a astra vxr-r on a tariler on the way there and a supercharged new shape type r ill get picks up soon just need to relax for a our or so
    Hey, Yeh I know Browny. He's on here and checks from time to time. I'll mention to him bout it just in case he misses ur post. PM him i'm sure he'll reply

Was defo a good day. Feel bit knackered tho!
    Astra - Power Red
    Courtenay Sport - Stage 3

NOW: Astra J - White
    Let's see what happens with this one...

Comment

did you enjoy the red 106 running 420bhp abusing everything on track lol

and was nice to see a vxr8 going out after the exotics on track made an awesome noise
      Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

That sounds mental!

I've not been to trax in 2 years always miss out on an awesome day.

Now that my youngest is a bit older I may have to get back into it lol best show of the year I think.

Comment

Thought i felt my ears burning lol
          Im glad you like it mate, PM me if you want to know any details

Comment

Originally posted by Browny View Post
            Thought i felt my ears burning lol
            Im glad you like it mate, PM me if you want to know any details
            looks absolutely immense mate
            Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
              did you enjoy the red 106 running 420bhp abusing everything on track lol
              Was that the red one mate? If so, it came chasing after me on the way in to Silverstone trying to get me to race him...

Comment

Originally posted by 270 Horses, 1 Jockey! View Post
                Was that the red one mate? If so, it came chasing after me on the way in to Silverstone trying to get me to race him...
                Bet your happy you didnt now
                Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Originally posted by 270 Horses, 1 Jockey! View Post
                  yeah red series 2 106 gti... would have destroyed you lol not many could touch it.

so wonder what that setups gonna be like in an AX !
                  Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

Working...
                  X