• scoobieeccosse
    replied
    sweet lol

Leave a comment:

• miniman
    replied
    Originally posted by scoobieeccosse View Post
    ur car is a peach work that out pmsl
    Maybe i have a big car, and i was stopped by the old bill for eating a peach whilst driving.

Leave a comment:

• DMVXR
    replied
    totally true about the Pajero,

being near Southampton there are loads of Japanese imports on the roads round here,
    I had some spanish speaking Engineers over a few years ago from South america for 6months and they loved that we had people driving round in big 4wds with a description of themselves on their rear wheel cover

Leave a comment:

• SilverSchoolBus
    replied
    Originally posted by IanJ View Post
    At least it explains why the called it Pajero in Japan but it became Shogun in Europe lol
    haha, didn't know that, lol.

Pajero means ...... in Spanish.

"For the curious, the Spanish word pajero means ‘w****r’, from paja meaning ‘w**k’ (literally, ‘straw’), in the expression hacerse una paja, (literally ‘to do oneself a straw’). These slang expressions come from the fact that both a straw and the p****s are similar in being pipe-like. It is the first meaning to come to mind to Spanish speakers in both Spain and the majority of Latin America."

Leave a comment:

• scoobieeccosse
    replied
    ur car is a peach work that out pmsl

Leave a comment:

• IanJ
    replied
    Originally posted by miniman View Post
    Thanks, googled all replies, topgear were correct, and maybe 'sometimes' you are correct, maybe more spanish than albanions on here ?
    At least it explains why the called it Pajero in Japan but it became Shogun in Europe lol

Leave a comment:

• miniman
    replied
    Originally posted by IanJ View Post
    Well for a general question and not many Albanian speakers on here from memory that would be best, just don't drive a Mitsibushi "Pajero" in Spain is all I'd say.....
    Thanks, googled all replies, topgear were correct, and maybe 'sometimes' you are correct, maybe more spanish than albanions on here ?

Leave a comment:

• IanJ
    replied
    Well for a general question and not many Albanian speakers on here from memory that would be best, just don't drive a Mitsibushi "Pajero" in Spain is all I'd say.....

Leave a comment:

• miniman
    replied
    Well thats the way to end most threads, but they go on for ever, thanks for the advice.

Leave a comment:

• IanJ
    replied
    Google for you answers

Leave a comment:

• miniman
    started a topic Albania speak ? (top gear)

Albania speak ? (top gear)

I have a massive CAR and you are a PEACH

ok im not mad, just been watching topgear on dave, when they took a rolls to albania, apparently CAR means 'gentleman bits' and PEACH means 'lady bits' in albania.

How true is this....... cant be true....... can it ?
Working...
X