This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eonon Help Please

Proberly just my brain not working cause ive been on nightshift but i cant activate the navi on my Eonon unit

Ive went to the website to get the activation code but where do i find the product code i need to enter?

Anyone help this tired man
    sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Mine just worked straight out of the box. I didnt need to activate it.

Did you press the "I agree" message at the bottom right of the screen? is your GPS antenna plugged in correctly?
    Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

Yes mate, there is a few other functions not working, think i've got a dud
      sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Is it asking for an activation code? Is the memory card installed?

Comment

When you push the navi button it says the maps have not been activated yet and i need to go to the website to get the activation code and i need to enter the product code which i don't know what it is, ive tried every number i can find on the box and on the unit but still no luck, meanwhile the navi won't work without the activation code,

now ive palyed about with it a bit some of the features arn't working properly but it may just be me not been awake for 24 hrs so am not the brightest button ATM
          sigpic

Comment

I dont understand. If you got to the stage on the Eonon where "I agree" is displayed on the sat nav, the the sat nav software must of loaded up?

Comment

goes onto the activation page after you click the i agree bit

ive pm'd Eonon so see what they say
              sigpic

Comment

Deffo sounds like it shouldn't do that, but hopefully they will be able to give you an activation code to get it to work.

Although having numerous features not working doesn't sound great. I wouldn't have thought one activation code would suddenly make it work 100%.
                VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Hi rosco, sorry for this trouble, but don't worry, I'll try my best to help you asap.

This issue is rarely occurred due to the factory miss to activate the map on the production procedure. But I've reflected it to our related department, they pay high attention and will ask factory to keep even more strict quality control in the future. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Please kindly send the SD card back to us, the factory will help you activate it by professional equipment. Many thanks a lot for your cooperation, for more details about how to do it, I'll reply you in the PM.

During this period, you can still enjoy other nice features of the unit

DanTheManc, many thanks for your kind help and concern all the time!
                  Last edited by EononCarDVD; 1 June 2011, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X