Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dont you think this looks like the new astra vxr?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont you think this looks like the new astra vxr?

from the rear i think it does what you think??

http://www.carsuk.net/wp-content/gal...ulietta-10.jpg

No more than most cars have a hint of each other about them - we have a Guilleta turning up on the 13th of this month as a company car so I've spent a lot of time looking round one and I've spent a lot of time checking out the rear of the Astra GTC Paris also - like them both

Love the lights on the Alfa though

IanJ
    VXR Torque of the Devil
    Last edited by IanJ; 31 May 2011, 02:45 PM.

Astra

Comment

both look great from the rear, the mrs was looking at the alfa def a nice looking car.....i think the new vxr is going to be a class leader

Comment

Astra

Comment

snap you win lol

Comment

Originally posted by vxrturbo View Post
            snap you win lol
            lol

It's hard to describe - the rear has a lot of depth to it in comparison the Alfa one, the pics can be a bit misleading - take the hip line that runs down the side, they both look similar in the pics until you see how much the Astra one actually stands out

Astra

Comment

Well i always loves my alfa Romeos an this guilietta is a beautiful example. No gta although they have the cloverleaf but lacks the performance an grunt the gta s have

Prefer it than the new shape astra 5 door bit they are expensive
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post
                Well i always loves my alfa Romeos an this guilietta is a beautiful example. No gta although they have the cloverleaf but lacks the performance an grunt the gta s have

Prefer it than the new shape astra 5 door bit they are expensive
                The other half's that's here in 2 weeks is a 140bhp/350nm JTD Veloce - comes with the nice dual pipes, the RRP is nearly £23k

Astra

Comment

I wanna see pics of the new shape vxr..

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                    The other half's that's here in 2 weeks is a 140bhp/350nm JTD Veloce - comes with the nice dual pipes, the RRP is nearly £23k
                    Exellent Ian I love alfas just art on wheels. Plus this looks like the 8c from the front.

What colour mate ,an there is no such thing as a slow afla lol.

Is it still the 1.9 engine, it's all new multi-lair system is it.

I want more info lol without having to search lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post
                      Exellent Ian I love alfas just art on wheels. Plus this looks like the 8c from the front.

What colour mate ,an there is no such thing as a slow afla lol.

Is it still the 1.9 engine, it's all new multi-lair system is it.

I want more info lol without having to search lol
                      Think the Multi-Air is petrol only - it's a Black Mica, shows a red flip under light - couldn't justify the Alfa 8c Red £1800 option lol....ouch
                      Same 1.9 engine and I think it's the same torque as the 170bhp weirdly? Although it's a second down to 60 and 5mph off the top end - it's a workhorse so will be doing the mundane trips
                      If the 3dr Astra had been around I think it would have won me over, but that not being out meant the Alfa jumped to the front of our thoughts (Golf way too pricey with spec, Leon bit dated?, A3 10yr old design etc).

Astra

Comment

Working...
                      X