This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tickets to pvs

hi i got my ticket for pvs but still has not arrived?
    i got in at the start of last month
    ???

still 2 weeks away yet
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

As per the PVS thread:

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
      All tickets have been posted first class today.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

oh cool they cutting close if the post is bad ? lol glad they been sent today i had look on pvs website nothing lol

Comment

Can I confirm that you applied for them though this site, if you applied direct then I cant really tell you what they have done.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

i got them off the website not here but wish i did now lol
            i have sent them an email hopefully find out tomorrow

Comment

wouldnt worry they usually come the week before, my mate got his from the website and he aint got them yet either

xx

:vxr:M8 tarmac terrorist:vxr: (M8 TT's)

R.I.P Kal...thoughts with your family
              R.I.P Kevin...Only the good die young... xx

Comment

I am just going to get mine on the day, not sure which day i am going to go yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobers VXR View Post
                  I am just going to get mine on the day, not sure which day i am going to go yet.
                  me too i wasnt sure sure which day i was going or if im camping so decided to pay on the gate
                  2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Working...
                  X