This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfie the cat is feckin awesome!! :d

Murray's fiance here.. Pretty please vote for my amazingly awesome cat alfie in this competition! He's had a rough year including the removal of his nuts as well as getting trapped in a shed for a day and a half cutting up his paw CHEER HIM UP you just have to click the link then varify it in your e-mail!!

http://www.spotonwormer4cats.com/cat...664&p=2&c=city

I'll ensure he'll give you all individual licks and cuddles if he wins!! He can be your VXR mascot!

i voted for alfie x
    And verified.
    Last edited by thereplicant; 3 June 2011, 11:12 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thereplicant View Post
      i voted for alfie x
      +1
      sigpic

Gloss black 18's, 2 Piece Remus, Full Blue SMD Conversion by Stampede, 3 Gauge Conversion by Jigger, Team Heko Wind deflectors, Tinted Side Repeaters, Arden Edition Stickers, Siggy Washer Jets and VXRO stickers

Comment

been asked to see if anyone else on here can vote for our cat lol!, also needs to be verified by email i think once you vote

Comment

il vote once on a computer murray, but iv gotta ask, did you kick it after it climbed on the car lol
          sigpic

Comment

done
            sigpic

Comment

Voted very cute and get him off the car!!!

Nicky x

Comment

went mental and started throwing soft things at him from the room window ( would have chucked something heavy or potentially damaging to teach him a lesson but he was on the car as you know lol!, theres a picture on my facebook of him surfing down ( falling ) the windscreen haha.. such a retarded cat

Comment

and thank you for the votes guys lol! think hes 4th now?

Comment

oh aye lol, before i had the corsa i had an a3.. he sprayed all over the rear alloys to mark his territory, i went balistic at him hahaha :|

Comment

Voted for Alfie as well, looks like a cool cat
                      sigpic
                      Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
                      Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by alanandnickyvxr View Post
                        very cute and get him off the car!!!

Nicky x
                        I have a fit if next doors cat comes anywhere NEAR my car
                        The Devil's In The Dance ...
                        Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by muz1990 View Post
                          oh aye lol, before i had the corsa i had an a3.. he sprayed all over the rear alloys to mark his territory, i went balistic at him hahaha :|
                          OMG!!! The 'as before mentioned next doors cat' sprayed the front of my car and everytime I turned the air vents on all I got for weeks! (despite scrubbin like a loony) was a very strong cat pee smell

I'll swing for that cat one day
                          The Devil's In The Dance ...
                          Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Working...
                          X