This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluefin question

this mite sound stupid but how do i no if my unit is paired i still have the unit from my 1st astra that was stolen i got given the bluefin by vauxhall because they had caused me a lot of problems bumper being stolen intercooler etc etc i never got round to connecting it to my old car though can anyone help?
    stage 2 stealth astra ''STOLEN''' RIP , Hello stage 3 stealth astra with a touch of asbo orange VXR asleep for the winter new ride ........... push bike

sigpic

If you have not used it, then I think you should be able to connect it to your car as the unit will not have ecu serial number associated with it. I would ring TMS just to confirm everything, and to get the correct map for your car.

Comment

i didnt connect it but im unsure if vauxhall did when my car was there, i didnt no if connecting it to the computer would say or if i plugged it into my new astra it would say already sync'd or something along them lines
      stage 2 stealth astra ''STOLEN''' RIP , Hello stage 3 stealth astra with a touch of asbo orange VXR asleep for the winter new ride ........... push bike

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X