X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tyres & Possible Alloys help

Hi all,

Car had first service today and as expected they picked up on the two front tyres. So i need two new tyres. Was looking at continentals ( 225/35/18 ) im looking between 160 - 200 a tyre.

I had a look around on the forum and it linked me to ebay where there are alloys and tyres (mid range) for like £400 - £600. Two of my alloys (front & rear passenger) have been curbed.

Is it worth me getting some new alloys with tyres fitted? and could anyone recommed a make or one to look at maybe on ebay?

Cheers for everything
    Crampo

EDIT:

Can someone tell me if these would fit alright?
    http://www.motorspeed.com/store_main...icle_id=316475
    Last edited by Crampo09; 3 June 2011, 12:39 AM.
    Peter: Hey Lois... what's this word? Lois: Evil. Peter: And this one? Lois: Knievel. Peter: And this one? Lois: Was. Peter: And this one? Lois: Born. Peter: And this one? Lois: In. Peter: And this one? Lois: Montana. Peter: Ah... oh, hey Lois did you know Evil Knievel was born in Montana? Family Guy - I Take Thee, Quagmire 04x21

if they are 5 stud then i dont see why they wont fit but it doesnt say if they are or not
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

They do look like 5 stud
      sigpic

Comment

Yes they are 5 stud BUT the tyres in a package this price will be terrible fella
        Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Try here for tyres mate
          http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...J2IqeAEP1inYdQ

Comment

Working...
          X