X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenlight insurance

Hello All

It the time of year again that my insurance is due,i am currently with Chris Knott but i am constantly hearing bad things about them so i need a change.

I have had a few good quotes and Green light have been very competitive.

Does anyone have any experience with them at all and if so please let me know.

Cheers

not with green light but have had good prices from esure which is who i`ve been with for the last 5 years , last year when i had burg stage 2 plus a few other little mods i payed £550 will all mods declared , to some that may sound dear but having a leeds postcode doesn`t help when in comes to insurance ,

worth a try for free

Comment

ive been with greenlight for 3 years now, excellent company, no extra cost for euro driving for 90days, didnt even got up for the cage just had to pay admin fee!

Comment

iv been with greenlight for about 2 years now all good mate

Comment

im with Greenlight really helpfull on the phone
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          I am pretty awesome.
          BOOM
          the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

This is all good to here,

I will try esure though as well

Comment

im with greenlight as well and they are always very helpfull on the phone and were the best quote by a lot!

Comment

I was with greenlight and they are fine from my experience! Cheapest for me until I change the car lol
                sigpic

Comment

Cool Cool all looks good then, esure wouldnt even quote me and im 25 with 6 YNCB.

I was also recommended Sky but they where about £100 more the green light.

Aviva where slightly cheaper than greenlight so go to way everything up.

Comment

Working...
                  X