Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many vxr owners at unemployed lol!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how many vxr owners at unemployed lol!?

    just wondering... i aint working the now due to being made redundant from a company that went bust lol just curious, how many other people with vxr's are out of work? and how yous finding the running costs?!

  • #2
    aye me mate, havent worked a day in my life tbh my mum and dad are millionaires so they give me everything i want. i have 2 cars ones the vxr and a house in france, no bad for 22!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BLYTH View Post
      aye me mate, havent worked a day in my life tbh my mum and dad are millionaires so they give me everything i want. i have 2 cars ones the vxr and a house in france, no bad for 22!
      This is true? Why haven't you worked? My families always been well off but iv always worked hard for everything I have and so do/will my brothers. Surely there's no satisfaction to being given everything?
      #weusedtobetheshit

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BLYTH View Post
        aye me mate, havent worked a day in my life tbh my mum and dad are millionaires so they give me everything i want. i have 2 cars ones the vxr and a house in france, no bad for 22!
        Troll?
        Arden Astra VXR - Mods: Stage 2 EDS 286.3bhp / 357.7lbft, Milltek race LOUD exhaust, Whiteline adjustable RARB, 6000k HIDs, Percy CDTI, Powerpipe + Tophat, Oil restrictor bolt + breather box, Debadged, Arden boot strip, Team HEKO wind deflectors, Private plate

        Comment


        • #5
          who manufactures the house in france car lol you should get a job and prove you can look after yourself....besides who wants to live in france lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vxrturbo View Post
            who manufactures the house in france car lol you should get a job and prove you can look after yourself....besides who wants to live in france lol
            LOL epic quote
            true though ive got millionaires in the family but we've never taken anything,we work hard for our money and its more rewarding that way IMO

            Comment


            • #7
              I've just been brought up like that, "here, son, have this" just grew up like that and don't have to work, but I do other stuff, I'm pretty charitable, I gave away my last car to a charity event then my dad got me the corsa. Maybe I don't pay for my own things but I don't do silly things with it or take ot for granted. If you could would you rather do something you enjoy or 'work' earn average pay and slave away? Not for me folks.


              I don't live in france btw, that's a holiday home I go too with friends.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BLYTH View Post
                I've just been brought up like that, "here, son, have this" just grew up like that and don't have to work, but I do other stuff, I'm pretty charitable, I gave away my last car to a charity event then my dad got me the corsa. Maybe I don't pay for my own things but I don't do silly things with it or take ot for granted. If you could would you rather do something you enjoy or 'work' earn average pay and slave away? Not for me folks.


                I don't live in france btw, that's a holiday home I go too with friends.

                so you enjoy not standing on your own 2 feet then?? even when my first child arrives it will be taught the princibkes of life work hard and enjoy today as tomorrow never comes, i work as does eveyone dont really know what average pay is though lol

                dont you hate having to ask for money for petrol insurance etc etc id be more than willing to help my kids if i was well off but to just hand it on a plate shows no sense of responsibility or even giving you the chance to be streetwise...but hey your have a easy life so why change

                Comment


                • #9
                  TBH I've worked since I was 17 never not had a job since leaving school, if I had millionaire parents willing to dish out cash I'd take it as well? But I think I'd also run a business of some sort to have my own income
                  sigpic
                  Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
                  Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BLYTH View Post
                    aye me mate, havent worked a day in my life tbh my mum and dad are millionaires so they give me everything i want. i have 2 cars ones the vxr and a house in france, no bad for 22!
                    sounded like you were takin the mick, there's a part of me that thinks you still are . . . . .
                    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i dont own my vxr yet but surely, if you work for your things they seem so much better, i started welding at 16 and im 20, never stopped lol. Send some of your money my way, or your vxr would do lol
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BLYTH View Post
                        I've just been brought up like that, "here, son, have this" just grew up like that and don't have to work, but I do other stuff, I'm pretty charitable, I gave away my last car to a charity event then my dad got me the corsa. Maybe I don't pay for my own things but I don't do silly things with it or take ot for granted. If you could would you rather do something you enjoy or 'work' earn average pay and slave away? Not for me folks.


                        I don't live in france btw, that's a holiday home I go too with friends.
                        i notice you highlight the word work in the post,so as work is so incredulous an idea to you it requires highlighting i therefore take it that you parents also dont work as its clearly for idiots and recieve handouts from there parents also.....................or do they work hard and you benefit from it im confused
                        Ex owner of various VXR's

                        Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Novus View Post
                          i notice you highlight the word work in the post,so as work is so incredulous an idea to you it requires highlighting i therefore take it that you parents also dont work as its clearly for idiots and recieve handouts from there parents also.....................or do they work hard and you benefit from it im confused
                          end of the day, who cares. people are how they are, nowt can be done about it.
                          W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'd like to run a business tbh, fashion modelling to be precise. Imdont ask for money, I have money go in at the end of each month. Tbh you all sound mad jelly that I'm so reem and youse are broke. Why be mad? If it were your choice you'd quit your jobs in a heartbeat and take my life.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Novus View Post
                              i notice you highlight the word work in the post,so as work is so incredulous an idea to you it requires highlighting i therefore take it that you parents also dont work as its clearly for idiots and recieve handouts from there parents also.....................or do they work hard and you benefit from it im confused
                              My dad created software programs or something in antiviral software and ****. He made millions and millions. My grand dad created the first vortex vacuuming system and the question Mark.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X