This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt know where i was going !!!

jumped in the car this morning at 8am as me and the mrs both had the day off not really knowing where we were gonna go ended up here

Ice cream shop off gavin and stacy barry island

some nice B roads on the way between brecon and cardiff

heres another

last one..honest..lol:....ended up doing about 400 miles...B roads there motorway back used about a tank and a half

bet it was a nice drive despite using all the petrol

Comment

Originally posted by jonny23 View Post
      bet it was a nice drive despite using all the petrol
      it was mate really enjoyed it as there was hardly any traffic on the way there....better than the motorway on the way back...lol

Comment

great weather for it too

Comment

Originally posted by jonny23 View Post
          great weather for it too
          boiling hot all day mate

Comment

Nice one mate, cant beat a driving day with no destination in mind, just stop for food and drink when you see somewhere you like me and the missus did a 170mile drive the other evening over the north yokshire moors around half a tank of fuel yes i drive like miss daisy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wamy View Post
              Nice one mate, cant beat a driving day with no destination in mind, just stop for food and drink when you see somewhere you like me and the missus did a 170mile drive the other evening over the north yokshire moors around half a tank of fuel yes i drive like miss daisy!!!
              yeh thats exactly what it was like mate...found a nice couple of places as well on the way to get fed and watered shame there miles from where i live...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wamy View Post
                one of the massive benefits of sat nav (for me anyway). i wouldnt do anything like that without knowing i had satnav for back up to find my way home. But now i'll drive anywhere just for the sake of driving.

Comment

Nice day out cool destination
                  NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Working...
                  X