X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker stars

no bri/stu/daz not them kind of stars edit the list goes on lol

just thought i would ask if any one play's poker for fun ''free'' on poker stars, ? if so fancy a game ? its free to join and play.
    Last edited by VXR PAUL; 4 June 2011, 12:44 AM.
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

I played for a few years part time a while ago. Stopped playing suddenly about 2 years ago as I needed a break. First thing I'd do when waking up would be switching the laptop on and playing poker lol. If I was off work I'd play it almost all day every day. Even though I was making money out of it, I was stressing out about it too much when I shouldn't have been.

Starting playing again just now and again a few months ago for a bit of pocket money, though nothing like what I used to make as it's soooo much harder now with so many regulars having tracking software and all the help tutorials etc......

Never played on Stars though as it happens, any good there?
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
      no bri/stu/daz not them kind of stars edit the list goes on lol

just thought i would ask if any one play's poker for fun ''free'' on poker stars, ? if so fancy a game ? its free to join and play.
      Lmao you know us all so well
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
        I played for a few years part time a while ago. Stopped playing suddenly about 2 years ago as I needed a break. First thing I'd do when waking up would be switching the laptop on and playing poker lol. If I was off work I'd play it almost all day every day. Even though I was making money out of it, I was stressing out about it too much when I shouldn't have been.

Starting playing again just now and again a few months ago for a bit of pocket money, though nothing like what I used to make as it's soooo much harder now with so many regulars having tracking software and all the help tutorials etc......

Never played on Stars though as it happens, any good there?

i feel your pain mate, used it to play it every night, when working away for the 3 , 1/2 years, was never in it for the money, more of a fun thing, i was alway's half way up , but yet half way down lol,

yeah star's is good for the sit and go, and if you fancy your chances , ''no limit holdem'' is good

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
          Lmao you know us all so well

Comment

i love to play poker

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
              i love to play poker