This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eonon stereo help please

Hi all, I have just installed the new Eonon E5108 from the gb and am in need of a few answers that don't seem to be in the manual:
    1: for some reason the spectrum (eq) don't work just stays flats
    2: can't change the led colour as described
    3: can't open logo file (or where do I save pictures to)?

If anyone can answer any of the above I'd be most grateful, or if anyone else is having issues??

Cheers

This was a p.m from Eonon i received

"About setting the start up logo, our unit doesn't have this direct function, but one of our customers found a smart way to set it, you can totally DIY yourself in this way!! Here is the instruction:

Create a jpg on ur computer with a vauxhall logo, has to be below 1mb, save it to USB stick.

Then connect the USB stick to ur eonon and touch the USB icon on screen, click on ur pic and when it opens up if u touch the screen a menu will appear over the picture, there should be an arrow pointing right which dhen pressed will show the rest of the menu.

U should see a button saying capture. Straight after you've selected the 'capture' button you should also see a button 'setup', click this and change the logo from default to capture. Image will be captured to the eonon mem.

Then u exit out of USB and go into the system setup and somewhere there (sorry the exact place has left me) but you'll see inthink background or logo and it'll give u two options, one is default and the other is capture.

If u click capture and restart the unit the following will happen.

When u switch on the eonon logo will still appear but then for every option on screen the newly created capture will appear briefly showing ur astra logo"

HTH

Ross

P.s. they said the spectrums problem may be the sensor of a IC part is not good enough
    sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Great stuff, Cheers Mate guess it will take a while to get used to it all :-)

Comment

Off topic but could i ask if the head unit is fast at selecting and playing tracks via a ipod\iphone\usb mp3 player?

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

I haven't really tried them functions yet, still getting use to it myself

Someone else my know thou
          sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

i use it off my iphone 4 and the only downside is that when u connect it up, it starts from number one and plays all but it is quick just to push the menu button to get back to your playlist to select whatever one you want. But if its a ipod that ur not going to disconnect im pretty sure it will remember where you left off.

Comment

Dan, about LED colour setting, please kindly check if you have changed the LED colour in this correct way.
              You should click the 3rd option from the right bottom of the main menu to change it.

But if you tried to change it via "LCD COLOR" and "KEY LIGHT" button, it won't work.

Hi Ross, thanks for sharing our useful info of setting logos! You're really smart, finally work it out so quickly, cheers!

Comment

hi did i read some where that you have to register the unit for warrenty cant find where to do it can any 1 help.

Comment

Think that was just one person who had a unit that hadn't been fully set up. Eonon told him to email them with the info and they would sort it. Think it just needed a code inputting or something.
                  VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

is this compatible with factory fit bluetooth ??
                    sigpic

Comment

so it does work with iphone but to change songs or albums etc do you do it through the iphone or the unit?

Comment

Originally posted by kris the kingo 1987 View Post
                        so it does work with iphone but to change songs or albums etc do you do it through the iphone or the unit?
                        It is with iPhone 4. Not sure about the others.

http://youtu.be/KIohrqYb2UE
                        Last edited by DanTheManc; 12 June 2011, 07:16 PM.
                        Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

Does anybody have a hi res picture of the vxr logo?
                          Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

Working...
                          X