This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i report this??

hey guys. im not sure if i should do this but morally i think this is right.
    ok i know someone who drives very dangerously. i.e well over 100 in a 30 etc.
    they have recently got 9points on their licence. (although he deserved a ban).
    however his insurance company does not know anything about these points.
    i think i should report him to his insurance company.
    he is a danger on the road and i think he needs stopped before he seriously hurts someone.
    i know his name / number plate and what insurance company he is with.
    how would i go about reporting this?
    or should i just leave it??

Thanks

https://www.insurancefraudbureau.org/report/

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Worth noting that AFAIK until your renewal you don't have to declare your points.

Sounds like a tip to PC Plod on his daily drive route is a better option
      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
      Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
      sigpic
      Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
      South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
        Worth noting that AFAIK until your renewal you don't have to declare your points.

Sounds like a tip to PC Plod on his daily drive route is a better option
        Depends which insurance co. Some insist that you tell them ASAP to any changes to your driving license I.e points etc.
        #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Is there no police around your area????

Let them do their job or deal with it yourself.

Sounds like this person could be your mate as you know quite abit of info about them.

You wana be labelled a TOUT.

What comes around goes around,approach someone in the area but not the police/insurance comp. More a vigilante kind if approach.

I agree he needs to be stopped but i hate touts.
          tin545
          CapTIN Caveman...
          Last edited by tin545; 7 June 2011, 03:02 PM. Reason: Didn't realise the op was a lady.
          sigpic

Comment

If you get any driving conviction even a fixed penalty with points you must inform your insurance straight away if you don't your instance is void.
            Used to have a Silver Lightning Vectra VXR 280, Currently in a Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

way i see it if this person drives like that (100 in a 30). has 9 points and has still not learnt his lesson he deserves to lose his license, just think if he went into the side of one of our vxr's and he hasnt declared his points therefore insurance company doesnt pay out and we are ****** from his mistake! i would tell **** him 100 mph in a 30 you have no chance of stopping for someones child running out or dog
              Last edited by moeman; 7 June 2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

wouldn't be your ex would it?.....

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                  LOL. You bet it's going to be
                  VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                    Haha bit of a grass if you ask me...

Comment

Originally posted by moosh View Post
                      Haha bit of a grass if you ask me...
                      ex's new other half more like !! lol !!
                      sigpic
                      www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
                      the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Oooh, sounds like somebody's got a big chip on his shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                        X