Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

300+

a evo will cripple you financially

Comment

Evo :-)
        Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

evo but as said it will be a different price scale all together but the money would be better spent on an evo

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

the evo is a totally different car mate but like others said they are a totally different price range, they might be cheap enough to buy but thats where it ends. pretty much everything on an evo is expensive. my mate bought an evo 8 fq320 MR and it was mapped, etc was about 400bhp and even cars with more power than it could not keep up, they are animals lol but it cost him alot in fuel etc as he works for garge whifbitz (jap tuning comapny) so he done all servicing etc himself but he still ended up selling it due to fuel consumption etc.
            BUT i was in c_bates car when we came round an evo IX fq 360
            Last edited by chris_dunlea; 7 June 2011, 12:12 PM.
            sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

gotta be the evo, but you have to think about running costs

Comment

My other half has a evo 5, my mum used to have a 4 and my mate owned the 9 and now the 10

They can be mega unreliable, and unlike the corsa - there not cheap to fix. For example in the last week the 5 has clocked up £700 in repairs (repairs that are unrelated to the modifications on it). My other friend had his Evo 8 serviced last week (standard service) and walked out of mitsibishi £800 worse off. Just like other 'performance' jap cars, i think you need to have £1k minimum put away 'just in case' and u have to ask yourself when buying one 'can i really afford that?'

And another thing to consider - evos ONLY run on Vpower or BP Ultimate, also you need to ideally replace all four tyres at the same time (and you DONT want to get budgets), minimum of £350 (and thats for toyos on a 'good deal')

Comment

Very good surrgestions and comments nd with much thought and consideration to running costs,im please to inform all i will be staying with my rss corsa vxr as the cost of tax is 480ish per year.kayla had a good point to four tyres at once are expensive at once even with my contacts in that trade( national tyre,and woodside) then fuel is 87 ish on what i religousliy use vpower. So the story continues with the corsa lol appreciate all comments cheers.

Comment

£350 for toyo's? Point me in the right direction please!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent just over £800 for 4x Yokohama Advan Sport Tyres on my Civic 225/35 R19

Comment

stick with the corsa mate

Comment

if you can afford a evo get one no contest, the running costs are high if used as a daily driver....

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider View Post
                          £350 for toyo's? Point me in the right direction please!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent just over £800 for 4x Yokohama Advan Sport Tyres on my Civic 225/35 R19
                          We originally sourced them on eBay from a tyre fitters in Reading, depends what size your running, the 5 is on 225 40 18s Toyo proxis and we buy from Top Gear Tyres in reading, you can buy for £250 a pair but if u buy 4 at a time they do a good deal.

I'm pleased your sticking with the Corsa Chris, the evo is being sold this week - fantastic car but it's his daily drive and due to having the supra as well it's simply not worth the bottomless pit of money

Comment

225/40 R18's is what the civics come with as standard but mine has the optional 19's pushing me to 225/35 R19.

They look to nice to drop to the 18's lol.

I will see if I can find that place as I want some Yokohama Advan Neova AD08's
                            Possibly the most beautiful tyre ever.

thank you

Comment

evo if youve got the money and its a sunday fun driver.
                              corsa if non of the above apply

Comment

Working...
                              X