Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Cleaining Products Do You Use & Why?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Cleaining Products Do You Use & Why?

    Just wondering what kind of products everyone use's to get a good finish

    Just list them and say why

  • #2
    Well i like to use L'Oreal because im worth it!! Or if you mean the car then this thread should be in the car cleaning and detailing section

    Nicky x

    Comment


    • #3
      i use turtle wax products, i have tried others like autoglym and meguiars but much prefer turtle wax because i feel it has a longer finish. many people use dodo juice or poorboys, i will be buying some dodo juice once the weather is a little better

      Comment


      • #4
        Muc-Off, because we sell it and it is very good product..

        Always had comments on how clean the motor looks at shows etc..
        Auto Inparts.com
        exclusive automotive products
        www.autoinparts.com
        www.e-tech.uk.com

        GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
        ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
          Well i like to use L'Oreal because im worth it!! Or if you mean the car then this thread should be in the car cleaning and detailing section

          Nicky x
          I was on about the products you put in ur washing machine and dishwaher! joking.. Ohhh i cudnt find that section, im on my iphone and its a bit slow, so i put it in this section

          Comment


          • #6
            I use autoglym but fancy a change, bought some wax aswell frm a car show on the weekend for £2 lol!

            Comment


            • #7
              i use a range of products i use uk valet cherry snow foam on the car and washed with autoglym car shampoo for the wheels i use autosmart smartwheels it is a very effective and easy to use wheel cleaner for polish i found poorboys polish and nattys paste wax are very easy to work with easy on and easy off and no dust for machine polishing i use the chemical guys products as they dont produce much residue for the tires i use meguars gold class tire gel and poorboys wheels sealent for the alloys also its always handy to have a apc aswell as it comes in very handy
              xbox addy -turboyoda85
              Instagram yoda_craig85

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by craigybaby View Post
                i use a range of products i use uk valet cherry snow foam on the car and washed with autoglym car shampoo for the wheels i use autosmart smartwheels it is a very effective and easy to use wheel cleaner for polish i found poorboys polish and nattys paste wax are very easy to work with easy on and easy off and no dust for machine polishing i use the chemical guys products as they dont produce much residue for the tires i use meguars gold class tire gel and poorboys wheels sealent for the alloys also its always handy to have a apc aswell as it comes in very handy
                Sounds a good list lol, tell u wt, wen i get a vxr ill be carrying with me in a bucket with all my products in, ill be scared of getting it dirty lol!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  thats only a fraction of my products got a big plastic container full of stuff lol
                  xbox addy -turboyoda85
                  Instagram yoda_craig85

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    DoDo all the way, great stuff, wax is brill

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dodo Juice Supernatural because its a premium wax, and it really shows
                      Rest is Chemical Guys because it smells like a sweet shop and works well
                      Previous Owner of the Carbon Edition VXR - Stage 3 [Airtec + Remus] Carbon Alloys and Rocker, Blue 356mm Ksports, Roose CDTI & Black Samcos, PPP Tophat + Boost Pipe, Quaife LSD, H&R Race Springs, Black Whiteline RARB, Blue SMD Conversion
                      **Audi R8 FTW & Progress thread**

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bluimp View Post
                        Dodo Juice Supernatural because its a premium wax, and it really shows
                        Rest is Chemical Guys because it smells like a sweet shop and works well
                        I've just put a few layers of dodo juice blue velvet on my Arden and it looks good
                        Have you ever compared it to SN?
                        I've heard SN is good on any colour just wondering if it's better on Arden than blue velvet..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Love the dodo juice range, i have lime prime and orange crush, car smells like a cocktail after a detail ha
                          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...raigJG-s-VXRed

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            japanese always have good waxes, but if it polish you would rather use then gard x of ebay because if you try to buy it through vx then theyll charge aroune 300.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i wanna buy some dodo juice seems a good buy!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X