This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bonnet vent fitting

does anyone know of a good bodyshop in the burton-on-trent/derby/surrounding area??

i am looking to get my bonnet vents fitted and some bit and pieces sprayed gloss black.

thanks
    mark

best advice i can give you is get out the yellow pages/check google or yell.com and find some local bodyshops and go and visit them, tell them what you want doing and see what they say, some might look clueless about how to do the vent, if so walk away from them

always ask to see examples of their work, cars they have in their workshop and cars they have finished

Comment

was wondering if anyone had had any good or bad exp and rough price.

Comment

what exactly do you want painting black? i'll be able to give you rough prices going off what i charge/what the bodyshop i work at charge, and regarding bonnet vents, will depend on what vents it is your wanting fitted

Comment

Originally posted by mark1vxr View Post
          does anyone know of a good bodyshop in the burton-on-trent/derby/surrounding area??

i am looking to get my bonnet vents fitted and some bit and pieces sprayed gloss black.

thanks
          mark
          get the jigsaw out and do it yourself lol......
          ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

i have the gsi vents for my corsa vxr.

looking at the rear diffuser, plastic bit either side the number plate and the plastic bit next to the fog surrounds gloss black

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
              get the jigsaw out and do it yourself lol......
              dont think i have the bottle to do it myself, and after the winter stone chip collection i need the bonnet and vents spraying

Comment

rear diffuser will be around £40-60
                bits next to number plate £30-40
                other bits near fog surrounds £30-40

vent fitting would be around £40-50 but thats if the bonnet doesn't need a repaint once done

bonnet would be around £100-120 if it needs painting

Comment

under pricing yourself on the bonnet vents imo......

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

i was quoted £200 for the vents to be cut in and bonnet fully sprayed inc the diffuser

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                      under pricing yourself on the bonnet vents imo......
                      not really, takes less than an hour to cut them in and fit them

Comment

i was quoted £200 for the vents to be cut in and bonnet fully sprayed inc the diffuser
                        decent price that tbh

Comment

Originally posted by beckford View Post
                          not really, takes less than an hour to cut them in and fit them
                          im coming to liverpool if its that cheap inc spraying the bonnet!!!!

Comment

lol ok then your gig......

Comment

im coming to liverpool if its that cheap inc spraying the bonnet!!!!
                              where did i say it was £40-50 for fitting and repaint?

Comment

Working...
                              X