This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance advice

My insurance is due and trying to work out the best way round it.

So i have a SAAB 93, and recently got given a little W plate Corsa 1.0.

Both myself and my misses want to be insured on both cars.

have scoured the net and done various quotes, the best iv got it down to is through Admiral Multicar at £84.28 a month for both of us on both cars fully comp.

Just wondered if this is good? or if anyone has any advice as never really had to insure 2 cars before.

im 30, shes 27, no accidents or points, i have full no claims - never sure what they actually class that as tho in years as my renewal says 9 years. She has some no claims but didnt drive for a year or so a few years ago and then got another car then went onto my insurance.

Advice would be appreciated
    sigpic
    My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

anyone
    sigpic

Comment

Your older than 30

Its down to job title, age, postcode, its a minefield, but not a bad cost for both cars and drivers.

I once got a quote for me on the vxr8 and I ticked the box for job title of a bingo caller, my quote was 280 less than what I actually paid as obviously Im not a bingo caller lol but surprised how much job titles affect the premium.
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
        Your older than 30

Its down to job title, age, postcode, its a minefield, but not a bad cost for both cars and drivers.

I once got a quote for me on the vxr8 and I ticked the box for job title of a bingo caller, my quote was 280 less than what I actually paid as obviously Im not a bingo caller lol but surprised how much job titles affect the premium.

certainly is a minefield Brian

And by the way, i may not look 30 (more like 12) but i assure you i am
        sigpic

Comment

Haha, lol, you certainly look a lot younger than you actually are, .

btw, I keep checking my inbox everyday, have you forgotten something, .
          Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Working...
          X