This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McNish has an amazing escape

Horrendous crash at Le Mans, hope none of the marshalls or photographers have been hurt. At least McNish is walking wounded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCsV2kmyzSA
    Last edited by moeman; 11 June 2011, 03:43 PM.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

It was some crash , yet he just got out and walked away , really strong cars surely.
    sigpic

Comment

Just saw that on BBC website. That guy stood next to the bike just had to duck and hope for the best!!

Amazing what drivers can walk away from!
      VXR-Less

But now an Evo IX FQ-360

Comment

Absolutely amazing, horrific and frightening but still he walked away, credit to the way these cars are built.
        sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

blody hell that not good hope every 1 ok

Comment

really is testement to the advances in motorsport safety that the driver could walk away from that.

Comment

blimey....

Comment

Another audi crashed too, Mike Rockenfeller walked away i believe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESrhrKc9WrU
                2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Ouch........clean undies all round....lol

Comment

both the audi's had very very bad accidents, anyone watching it? its been a great race for once, the remaining audi is just in the lead followed by 3 pugs up his trumpet

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Working...
                    X