X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Astra CDTI 888 owners on here?

Hi all,

My corsa VXR is for sale and am wanting to go diesel. I was on piston heads looking at VW diesels and VX diesels and had a look at the 888 astra diesels and my mind is virtually made up on the 888.

I was just wondering if there are any owners on here?

Many thanks
    Mark
    sigpic

My mates got one for sale on pistonheads and it's a mint one,it's the silver one at the top.This car absolutely flies and it sounds great with the exhaust Magnex I think it is.If you want me to get in touch with him for you let me know as he doesnt come on here much now.
    she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by j12 mkw View Post
      My mates got one for sale on pistonheads and it's a mint one,it's the silver one at the top.This car absolutely flies and it sounds great with the exhaust Magnex I think it is.If you want me to get in touch with him for you let me know as he doesnt come on here much now.
      Yeah I was looking at that one last night mate.
      Cheers buddy that would be great pm me for my email details.
      sigpic

Comment

Well worth a look Mark,

the car is stunning known Andy many years and his eye for detail is unbelievable.

You will not be disappointed. I was very tempted myself to be honest for my wife, but just not right time regarding funds.

Comment

Originally posted by philgvxr View Post
          Well worth a look Mark,

the car is stunning known Andy many years and his eye for detail is unbelievable.

You will not be disappointed. I was very tempted myself to be honest for my wife, but just not right time regarding funds.
          Do you know his username on here matey?
          sigpic

Comment

I've texted him to say your interested so hopefully he'll come on and get in touch with you.
            she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by j12 mkw View Post
              I've texted him to say your interested so hopefully he'll come on and get in touch with you.
              Thanks buddy!
              sigpic

Comment

hi mark

my 888 is the one j12mkw and philgvxr are talking about, thanks guys!

i'll drop you a pm with my details.

Comment

Originally posted by andy888 View Post
                  hi mark

my 888 is the one j12mkw and philgvxr are talking about, thanks guys!

i'll drop you a pm with my details.
                  Cheers buddy many thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

my car on pistonheads

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2822345.htm

Comment

Originally posted by andy888 View Post
                      and also mine http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2917960.htm
                      sigpic

Comment

bump

two great cars forsale guys????

Comment

great cars....one of the few cars holding their value very well

Comment

They all now have high miles and that puts me off most of them
                            Astra VXR, Power Red with Hints of Gloss Black and the full PPP setup...... NOW GONE
                            Mazda 3 MPS Aluminum silver. Standard for now......
                            Astra CDTI 200 bhp No smoke No poke!!

If in Doubt Flat Out 'Colin Macrae'

Comment

i wouldnt say 65k over five years is high. only 13k a year?

milage is just an indicator if the cars been looked after, serviced when needed (in the case of my 888, every 4.5k) no worries mate

Comment

Working...
                              X