This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagnostics.co.uk

Anyone seen the guy from this site called "pecky" i cant get any contact to him on his site i need a cable or bluetooth kit from the guy made many posts on his forum but no reply's.... i believe he's a member here
    Last edited by robwilson69; 13 June 2011, 10:03 PM.

I know him mate he's a good sound chap does a lot of tech2 work etc for me when I need it.

You need to contact him via his site he will get back to you if he don't drop me a pm and I'll drop him a txt for you mate

Adam
    sigpic
    3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

how do you make contact i tried his site no email no numbers, tried the private help desk and the forum

Comment

You need to book and appointment with him its in his advablity on his site he will get back to you then mate.

Even I have to do this and I know the chap lol
        sigpic

Comment

If all that fails mate give vxrmartyn a pm he does bluetooth and is wolvo based if that helps
          sigpic

Comment

I'm around mate, it's diagnostics.org.uk. sorry mate, i just go through busy phases with the day job, man flu doesn't help too much either

I don't make the looms you want separately at the moment, although i may start soon'ish.

I've also got more people with open enquiries for bluetooth kits than I have available.

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors
            www.diagnostics.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by AddVXR View Post
              If all that fails mate give vxrmartyn a pm he does bluetooth and is wolvo based if that helps
              I thought he was doing it for the J only, didn't realise he was doing them for the H

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors
              www.diagnostics.org.uk

Comment

ok thanks for your help i basicly am after the lead to install the UHP4 BLUETOOTH MODULE in my vectra vxr, i basiclly bought the module not yet paid as hesitant to find the lead, so im after from him or anyone else that can supply price of a lead and the kit so i can install mysellf

Comment

ah lord luken has arrived lol,,, the above message was written before i saw your replys can you pm me prices delivered for a kit then if you cant supply loom on its own

Comment

Originally posted by pecky View Post
                    I thought he was doing it for the J only, didn't realise he was doing them for the H
                    Yes mate think he does it for the H to mate.

Robinson69 drop him a pm see what he can do for you mate.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by robwilson69 View Post
                      ah lord luken has arrived lol,,, the above message was written before i saw your replys can you pm me prices delivered for a kit then if you cant supply loom on its own
                      LOL, there's 1000's of people on here to answer posts, only one of me on my site. Occasionally the odd post gets lost or missed as I read the 3 astra forums I'm on and my own site.

I can't offer a kit at the moment, as I need to give those who have contacted me already first refusal.

www.diagnostics.org.uk

Comment

OK thats fine, anybody else have a loom to fit vectra vxr or can supply the connector to fit the module and wiring digram so i can make my own cable from a SOT lead

ill drop vxrmartyn a pm in mean time

Comment

do you have a decent local scrappy? the plug is the same as the heater controls in the astra h and also vectra b MFD mite be others too if you have a look about
                          2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Bear in mind you will need tech2 once this is fitted. ******* won't do a full job. Tech2 or MDI only.
                            sigpic
                            SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
                            Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
                            Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

yes i have genuine tech 2,

Comment

Working...
                              X