Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what on earth is this world coming to (sick people !!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what on earth is this world coming to (sick people !!)

who on earth in the world would create something like this ..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amber-...21858884566724

and yeah ive reported it .. think anyone in there right mind would aswell !!
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

What is it?

Comment

I don't have Facebook anymore. What is it?
      #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Been removed now pal

Astra

Comment

ITS OK .. its been removed already .. people were getting hold of childrens pictures saying how they wished them dead and all sorts of nasty stuff !!
          sigpic
          the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Thats pretty intense!
            #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
              ITS OK .. its been removed already .. people were getting hold of childrens pictures saying how they wished them dead and all sorts of nasty stuff !!
              People do this on FB to get a reaction - it's trolling at it's worst, they get a kick out of it, reporting it and getting it pulled is the way to pee them off

Astra

Comment

yeah i thought that feckin scum !! .. still i instantly looked through there to see if could see any familiar faces !!
                sigpic

Comment

One quick way to stop it from happening.... police use the Hate Crime law and put those who post sick things in jail. They will learn they can't hide behind a computer screen soon enough.

Comment

so what were you looking at to find it in the first place

Comment

someone had posted it up as there status .. said not to look at it cos it was disgusting .. obviously .. ignored what she said !!
                      sigpic

Comment

someone had posted it up as there status .. said not to look at it cos it was disgusting .. obviously .. ignored what she said !!
                        another classic

Comment

the actual status .. which is why i looked cos u cant exactly tell what it was about ..

EVERYONE PLEASE don't not comment on AMBER. WAVES. BUY. And SELL (ignoring full stops) page they are very disgusting pics on there and do not advice u to look. If u comment on their page they get into yr pics of your kids and put them up for sale. They have had their pages shut down and they open new ones. Please pass this on as this is true as I have just looked at the page myself and I am gonna throw up now
                          sigpic

Comment

what like dont hit the big red button

Comment

the actual status .. which is why i looked cos u cant exactly tell what it was about ..

EVERYONE PLEASE don't not comment on *****\***********(ignoring full stops) page they are very disgusting pics on there and do not advice u to look. If u comment on their page they get into yr pics of your kids and put them up for sale. They have had their pages shut down and they open new ones. Please pass this on as this is true as I have just looked at the page myself and I am gonna throw up now

dont advertise it then otherwise folk will do the same and look out of curiosity

Comment

Working...
                              X