X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry guy's

FOR THE 30K OF SPAM...........PMSL

I've obviously had to much spare time on my hands but That's it I'm hanging my spamming boots up now.
    vxr.paul
    I Pink I should be ok if I keep my head down...
    Last edited by vxr.paul; 14 June 2011, 11:00 AM.
    ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

I thought you were going to keep teasing us with you teetering on the edge - well done pal, I know how much effort it took to get up to those lofty heights

Astra

Comment

Thanks Ian lol your not that far behind now

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New goal is 100k!! Congrats tho on all the !! But it dont mean you got to hang up your spamming boots! Remember you cant let IanJ beat you!!

Nicky x

Comment

I've been creeping up quietly lol

I know you've been busy going round the country with work

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
            Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New goal is 100k!! Congrats tho on all the !! But it dont mean you got to hang up your spamming boots! Remember you cant let IanJ beat you!!

Nicky x
            I've had my time at the top - gets lonely there on your own unless you've got someone for company lol

Astra

Comment

Youd fit in well on CCUK, theres a few people in the 40k's i think :|

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                I've been creeping up quietly lol

I know you've been busy going round the country with work
                works all dried up now

Comment

Originally posted by JaseWW View Post
                  Youd fit in well on CCUK, theres a few people in the 40k's i think :|

Comment

I've had my time at the top - gets lonely there on your own unless you've got someone for company lol
                    You probably would of beaten Paul if you wasnt invisible all the time!! lol

Nicky x

Comment

I can't believe how long i've been on here and how much ppl are beating me by!! LOL x

congrats on the SPAM!! i'm sure there were some helpful posts inbetween all of it (somewhere!! pmsl) x

Comment

Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
                        You probably would of beaten Paul if you wasnt invisible all the time!! lol

Nicky x
                        Post Count can be affected by the spooky goings on that you've seen.......

Astra

Comment

Post Count can be affected by the spooky goings on that you've seen.......
                          Yes because thats CHEATING!!!!

Nicky x

Comment

Well done paul your a total spam legend
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LouiseVXR View Post
                              I can't believe how long i've been on here and how much ppl are beating me by!! LOL x

congrats on the SPAM!! i'm sure there were some helpful posts inbetween all of it (somewhere!! pmsl) x
                              Thanks Lou There may have been 1 or 2 helpful post lmfao ( but I cant remember them )

Comment

Working...
                              X