This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corsa c 301 bhp

well just been out in a corsa c, with a vxr transplant , was Courtney sport tuned, its running 301 bhp

all i will say is it's bloody scary

just thought i would share this as im still in shock

will be detailing it soon, so will post picsa, no expense spared on this car, it is a stunning car
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

is it on ccuk?

Comment

Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
      is it on ccuk?
      im not sure mate , mate never said, and i dont get on there, it is star silver with white wheel's

Comment

never seen it about....they are real fun mate, i want to build one

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
          was it this one paul?

you gone colour blind Dan

Comment

never seen it about....they are real fun mate, i want to build one
            keep an eye out dan mate , it will give you a run for your money, its bloody crazy lol ,

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
              you gone colour blind Dan

nah its star silver, quick very quick daz mate, but its not a cheap nock up job, itys had loads i mean loads done to it, 7k +mods lol

Comment

done a few corsa with LET's its a nice package with high power and a light car they do shift at 300bhp I was keeping pace with my old ford cossie rs with 450bhp on the street
                would i have a corsa as a Toy Yes no probs at all will upset a lot of cars
                the truth is out there
                part GSI part VXR
                tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by dannyf View Post
                  done a few corsa with LET's its a nice package with high power and a light car they do shift at 300bhp I was keeping pace with my old ford cossie rs with 450bhp on the street
                  would i have a corsa as a Toy Yes no probs at all will upset a lot of cars

would love this 1 as a toy, is stunning to look at, and shifts as you say danny, very very light , great fun that is for sure

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                    well just been out in a corsa c, with a vxr transplant , was Courtney sport tuned, its running 301 bhp

all i will say is it's bloody scary

just thought i would share this as im still in shock

will be detailing it soon, so will post picsa, no expense spared on this car, it is a stunning car
                    lad i know has had 2 corsas with zlets with vxr injectors etc running 300bhp, bit uncontrollable without lsd tho, and they rattle like f***!
                    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

that blue corsa has cost me alot of money made me look like i had the hand brake on when i was stage3.

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                        lad i know has had 2 corsas with zlets with vxr injectors etc running 300bhp, bit uncontrollable without lsd tho, and they rattle like f***!

this is a new build, so is holding together at the min , lol but how long ? who knows mate, im chilled a bit now, blood was pumping before , as it was foooking quick, would scare alot of car's

Comment

that blue corsa has cost me alot of money made me look like i had the hand brake on when i was stage3.

is that chris rea's bothers car ? 430bhp or some thing like that lol, crazy,

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                            this is a new build, so is holding together at the min , lol but how long ? who knows mate, im chilled a bit now, blood was pumping before , as it was foooking quick, would scare alot of car's
                            yeh they are awesome bud, made my vxr look like a skoda lol, but the problem with conversions of this kind is as you said, how long it lasts. The one my mate had began to leak oil and had a few other problems, in the end it was too much hassle to upkeep, so he got rid and bought a megane sport 225.
                            W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                              yeh they are awesome bud, made my vxr look like a skoda lol, but the problem with conversions of this kind is as you said, how long it lasts. The one my mate had began to leak oil and had a few other problems, in the end it was too much hassle to upkeep, so he got rid and bought a megane sport 225.

yeah made mine look like a skoda in reverse lol , he has spent 7k+ geting to where it is now, has the m32box, i told him that wont last lol, and he is planing spending alot more lol crazy ,

as said will cost a small fortune soon s it starts to drop to bits,

Comment

Working...
                              X