Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electric shocks!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Electric shocks!!

    Hi,

    Had my first electric shock today, quite painful at the time.
    The shock made me throw what I had in my hands across the room at quite a pace..

    If anyone else has had a shock..

    Please tell me...

  • #2
    i touched an electric fence once

    never again lol

    corsa arctic edition #257
    now sold

    REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

    Comment


    • #3
      Few small diggs nothing serious.

      What did you do
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Corsa__VXR View Post
        Hi,

        Had my first electric shock today, quite painful at the time.
        The shock made me throw what I had in my hands across the room at quite a pace..

        If anyone else has had a shock..

        Please tell me...
        You of all people should be aware of the dangers of electric shocks lol bad times mate
        sigpic

        V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

        Comment


        • #5
          Well a button for some electric doors got pushed through into where the motor for the doors are. So I tried to get it back out. Didn't see any of the important cables though.. but my fat fingers must av hut something..

          Sorry Bri!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Corsa__VXR View Post
            Well a button for some electric doors got pushed through into where the motor for the doors are. So I tried to get it back out. Didn't see any of the important cables though...
            Isolate before you investigate
            sigpic

            V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by deans arctic View Post
              i touched an electric fence once

              never again lol
              ***! Lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                Isolate before you investigate
                I normaly do. And the only time I don't Booooooom. It coulda been serious.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by deans arctic View Post
                  i touched an electric fence once

                  never again lol
                  It felt similar to an electric fence but about 100 times more intense!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Corsa__VXR View Post
                    Well a button for some electric doors got pushed through into where the motor for the doors are. So I tried to get it back out. Didn't see any of the important cables though.. but my fat fingers must av hut something..
                    Never nice safe isolation very important

                    But sometimes these things happen as long as you feel ok now
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by deans arctic View Post
                      i touched an electric fence once

                      never again lol
                      What sort of electric fence was it ???
                      Was it for animals ???
                      Would like to do more,

                      Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Feel fine now just a bit scary at the time lol I've learnt the hard way

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sometimes you have to work live no matter what mate.It can happen anyone.One thing you are always alot more carefull the next time
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Corsa__VXR View Post
                            Feel fine now just a bit scary at the time lol I've learnt the hard way
                            Good lol Did you put it into the accident book ? Just in case Might be worth a day or two off work lol
                            sigpic

                            V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Corsa__VXR View Post
                              Feel fine now just a bit scary at the time lol I've learnt the hard way
                              Oh its scary alright.I shorted out two live 200amp phases on a dist board one day.Huge flash which is very dangerous but i was fine.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X