Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SKY give me something for free.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SKY give me something for free.

    i have been with SKY from almost day 1,i pay them about £70 a month for HD sky and muti room.
    well i got a letter from SKY on saturday telling me i can have a new sky hd+ box for FREE i near on fell over.

    you get twice as much storage
    sky hd+ box is ready for sky anytime+ and eye-poping sky 3D

    all for free,well done sky for after giving you about £19,200 over the years i get a box for free to watch open all hours and delboy over and over again.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
    i have been with SKY from almost day 1,i pay them about £70 a month for HD sky and muti room.
    well i got a letter from SKY on saturday telling me i can have a new sky hd+ box for FREE i near on fell over.

    you get twice as much storage
    sky hd+ box is ready for sky anytime+ and eye-poping sky 3D

    all for free,well done sky for after giving you about £19,200 over the years i get a box for free to watch open all hours and delboy over and over again.
    in HD and 3D mind

    Comment


    • #3
      how much more is 3D a month ?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        its like shell giving you a free V8 engine.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Sky+ Hd is awesome, even cheaper when you know a good engineer lol
          sigpic

          V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
            its like shell giving you a free V8 engine.
            lol If only
            sigpic

            V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
              how much more is 3D a month ?
              like £15 quid on sports and film channels i think

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                Sky+ Hd is awesome, even cheaper when you know a good engineer lol
                i have sky+ hd now mate,they just want me to go up to 3D, more ££££££££££££££££.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have 3D and it costs no more on my subscription



                  my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
                    i have sky+ hd now mate,they just want me to go up to 3D, more ££££££££££££££££.
                    Tell them your leaving, they have some fantastic cheap deals on atm, Im paying 27per month for all channels on Sky+ HD and have been for the last 4 months and still have 2 months to run before going back to full price, they hate it when you say VIRGIN lol
                    sigpic

                    V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                      Tell them your leaving, they have some fantastic cheap deals on atm, Im paying 27per month for all channels on Sky+ HD and have been for the last 4 months and still have 2 months to run before going back to full price, they hate it when you say VIRGIN lol
                      thats funny, i LOVE it when someone says virgin to me!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                        VIRGIN

                        where can i get one of these VIRGINS...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
                          where can i get one of these VIRGINS...
                          goggle it see what POPS up?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
                            goggle it see what POPS up?

                            just a pic of some members from here...
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by moeman View Post
                              I have 3D and it costs no more on my subscription
                              Same Also the new hd box is smaller in physical size and looks a bit nicer. Got ours for free when the original box decided to die

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X